KENTCLARKS' KIT REQUEST THREAD

Couldnt see one from first check, but looks like a custom layer job, shouldnt be too difficult

PLEASE CAN YOU DO ME SOME KIT FOR CHELSEA

1524405468-liverpool-new-balance-2018-19-home-football-shirt-kids-475x0.webp
I'd like my chelsea hoe kit like this one please with current season colour blue also with the yokohama sponsor.

mt830032.jpg
I'd like the away kit to be like this design but with yellow colours and the yokohama sponsor .

42115.jpg
i'd like the third kit to be silver colours with this design and yokohama sponsor.

I'd like my chelsea hoe kit like this one please with current season colour blue also with the yokohama sponsor.

mt830032.jpg
I'd like the away kit to be like this design but with yellow colours and the yokohama sponsor .

42115.jpg
i'd like the third kit to be silver colours with this design and yokohama sponsor.

Will get those kits done as soon as I get better as I'm still very unwell...thank you for using my thread for your kit requests though.:D

Just looking to see if your taking requests again? I had read earlier you were unwell? Hope you are feeling better again soon.

Just looking to see if your taking requests again? I had read earlier you were unwell? Hope you are feeling better again soon.

Hi Mate,

Yeah I am still taking requests. I'm still not 100% better but getting there...:)

Hi Mate,

Yeah I am still taking requests. I'm still not 100% better but getting there...:)

That's good to hear. I'll leave you a request if that's OK. No rush for them :D

Beith Juniors FC

HOME - Adidas Juventus home kit with the Beith Juniors badge (if you could put one gold star above the badge for all kits that would be awesome)
Sponsor Irn Bru

AWAY - Adidas Spain home kit (a brighter red if possible, and the design on the left on the shirt moved to the centre with black and white colours, the adidas 3 stripes down the sides of the kit {like Juve third kit this season}. Sponsor same Irn Bru logo as shown

THIRD - Adidas Scotland yellow away kit, sponsor Michigan M logo again picture shown.

View attachment 29981

View attachment 29980

View attachment 29979

That's good to hear. I'll leave you a request if that's OK. No rush for them :D

Beith Juniors FC

HOME - Adidas Juventus home kit with the Beith Juniors badge (if you could put one gold star above the badge for all kits that would be awesome)
Sponsor Irn Bru

AWAY - Adidas Spain home kit (a brighter red if possible, and the design on the left on the shirt moved to the centre with black and white colours, the adidas 3 stripes down the sides of the kit {like Juve third kit this season}. Sponsor same Irn Bru logo as shown

THIRD - Adidas Scotland yellow away kit, sponsor Michigan M logo again picture shown.

View attachment 1186509

View attachment 1186510

View attachment 1186511

Are these any good?

View attachment 29829View attachment 29828View attachment 29827

mate absolutely love them! Thank you so much appreciate it!

Just st need to work out how to get them into my game as it’s been like 6 years since I used designed kits haha!

Your welcome mate...:D

I did a guide to getting kits into the game a while back so have a look at that and see if that helps you.

Perfect!!!! Thanks so much

Quick question though, how do you install these into your game?

Last edited:
Hi mate :D

Team: Celtic Institute
Manufacturer: New Balance
Badge: please us Celtic Badge or no Badge whatever looks best
Sponsor: Scotty's Little Soldiers View attachment 29107
Home: This year Celtic home
Away: something like the Celtic away kit from 1999
Third: up to you go crazy would love to see what you come up with

Just whenever you get the chance mate - no rush :D

mt830032.jpg

42115.jpg

Apologies for the delay I thought I'd already done your request but just realised I hadn't...:mad:

I've done the home kit so far...

View attachment 29102

AFC Bridgetown

Hi Kent,

Are you able to create me the below?

Team Name: AFC Bridgetown
Make: Adidas
Sponsor: Samsung
Home: Red with Black stripes
Away: Mint Green with Black Sleeves
Third: Yellow with Black diagonal

The badge is attached.