KENTCLARKS' KIT REQUEST THREAD

Hi, just wondering if you can make me three kits.

Club: Barnet FC
Manufacturer : Umbro
Sponsor : Jeep
Logo : Barnet Club Logo

Home : Orange as primary colour, Black as secondary, similar to AC Milan kit

Away : Black as primary, hints of orange.

Third: Like West Ham home kit, but Cyan as primary and a darker blue as secondary

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

View attachment 28227View attachment 28226View attachment 28225

Can you change some stuff please?

I like the designs on the first and second kit, but i dislike the third kit, so can you try a different design, and or colour. Also can you use the sponsor attached. Thank you for putting all the time and effort you put into these kits, thanks.

Hi, I love your kits.

Club: Olympique de Marseille
Manufacturer : Puma
Sponsor : Fly emirate
Design : your choice.
Logo (if possible) : https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018/12/30/181230092107451259.png

Home : white as primary colour and blue as secondary
Away : blue as primary and black as secondary.
Third : Gold as primary and blue as secondary

Thanks in advance ! <3

Last edited:
Club: SV Stuttgarter Kickers (FM ID: 954)
Kit Manufacturer: Under Armour
Sponsor: Bosch (regular red text logo with silver symbol)
+ club badge & Bundesliga / Hermes sleeve badges

All three kits similar to Tottenham's 16/17 kits

Home: light / sky blue w/ navy trim in the style of Tottenham 16/17 gold third kit

Away: light grey / silver w/ black trim in the style of Tottenham 16/17 away black away kit

Third: bright yellow w/ black trim in the style of Tottenham 16/17 home kit (gold trim on Spurs kit can just be yellow for this)

Thanks!

Hi,

Is it possible for you do to the RB Leipzig kits (all 3 of them) but with the Leyton Orient badge on it?

I'm in the process of adding an English league side to the Red Bull portfolio and can change all the details myself, just no good with kits, not really fussed about 3D/in-game kits, just want the interface to look neat.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you to everyone that has liked the kits that I've created previously and it's been enjoyable creating the requested kits but I'm no longer taking
kit requests due to certain personal health issues & the lack of time to create something decent.

Again thank you for all the support...it's been greatly appreciated :)

KentClark