Kevin Bridges.

AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
Not sure if this would even be the right place to put this as I'm talking about his dvd however he also does tv.

Just wondering I've watched his dvd and think hes brilliant even on television he is so funny. And is a very promising comedian for the future as he is only 23.

To sum it up hes a 23 Year old from Clydebank,Glasgow,Scotland. Clydebank is just outside Glasgow but everyone knows it as glasgow anyway.. Obviously as a scot for me personally I think hes hilarious and probably any other scot who has seen him does because we can understand what he's saying. I was just wondering how many people have seen him, do others from outside Scotland understand him if you have and find him funny ?

Ill post a little clip of him on would I lie to you, Unfortunately he keeps being interupted so you can't get a full idea of him but he is really funny and there is many clips on youtube of him. I would recomend anyone who hasn;t got his dvd to get it. The guy is quality.

YouTube - Would I Lie To You? - Kevin Bridges (HD) - This is him on Would I Lie to you " I once bought a horse"

To me the guy is a legend XD

Last edited:
Haha funny stuff, don't see why an English person would find him less funny though? :/ Not like he was being specific to Scotland. Also, Brian *** <3

I love him. Rather stereotypical of you to think we can't understand him though.

He's a brilliant comedian. First saw him on Comedy Roadshow and loved him. And that clip from WILTY? is one of the best clips i've ever seen. Genius

Him, Jason Manford, Michael McIntyre, John Bishop, Russell Howard...

Don't get 'em. Sorta' like getting someone to choke you while orgasming; I can see the appeal but it's not my cup of tea.

Out of all of the 2010 stand-up dvds I think his was my favorite.

Bought his dvd the other week very funny!! better than frankie boyle

one of my favourite comedians, would love to see him live.

I have had DVD for Christmas along with Frankie Boyle and John Bishop's and Kevin Bridges is by far the best.

Oh didn't realise he was from Clydebank, half my family is from there.. Finally a reason to be proud of it :p [It's a shithole]

Last edited:
My brother got me his DVD for Christmas and was in the audience at the show. Amazingly talented comedian. :p

I have had DVD for Christmas along with Frankie Boyle and John Bishop's and Kevin Bridges is by far the best.

Oh didn't realise he was from Clydebank, half my family is from there.. Finally a reason to be proud of it :p [It's a shithole]

Lol it is a shithole indeed haha yep hes from cbank! wish i knew him lol

Haha funny stuff, don't see why an English person would find him less funny though? :/ Not like he was being specific to Scotland. Also, Brian *** <3

And I Apologise mate lol, Just like in his dvd everything he says is really glaswegian and people find it hard to understand us at the best of times. he even said it himself. Plus obviously because the dvd in specific was in Glasgow alot of his jokes referred to Glasgow such as calling your child "Destiny, and The Garage"

Obviously when hes touring he will change his way. But guy is a legend.

A very funny guy. Saw him in town one night, got a picture of him with my pals.

Only thing I dislike is the length of time he takes to tell a joke, and the numerous pauses while he laughs at what he says. But the actual content is hilarious, especially when it's specifically about the local area.

Not trying to stereotype either but whether or not people from outside Scotland could understand him was something that I thought too. His accent isn't as strong as most 'Wigies', but even as a fellow Scot I struggle to understand a Glaswegian at times.

Very, very funny though.

Last edited:

Clydebank is a shithole, sad that before Bridges it was most well known for its stench from the sewage plant. :p

But Kevin Bridges is my favourite comedian since Billy Connolly, and he seems to be a normal guy, who had an insane obsession with a football management simulation game...

YouTube - Interview: Kevin Bridges on One Direction, Messi vs. Ronaldo and Championship Manager

2 mins, 17 secs ;)

I forced myself To Dislike the guy after seeing this photo from Ibrox in 2004

fucktherangers.jpg

There are some things that foreigners would perhaps not understand as he uses glaswegian slang but thats the same for a lot of comedians but 99% of the time you can figure it out if you consider the rest of the joke.(I stayed in london for few months and people found it hard to understand me even in my own country when i went up north :( )

But apart from that he is absoloutly brilliant in my mind

Last edited: