KevyMatts

Premium
Reaction score
In every past football manager game I always use other peoples trainings like TUGs, or Dans. But this year I'm trying to develop my own. For last the few days I have came up with a quite good schedule.

I have started at Tottenham, they are a team with good training facilities, but after a season you will get them upgraded to top class, but the coaching stuff lacked. Next up you need to find the players that you can work on, no point in picking a 17 year old centre back with Tackling, Heading and Marking at 5. He will never do a job for you. Then being in preseason it’s about your players learning your tactics but also getting fit enough to do so, not get injured and hit the ground running for improving.

To achieve all this you need the following things.
1.Know your facilities and adjust your expectations accordingly. If you have poor training facilities, don’t expect big jumps. If you have fantastic facilities then make sure you hit your potential.

2.Get the right coaches in, no point in having a fantastic set up and then have rubbish coaches, or coaches coaching the wrong things.

3.Don’t have to many or two few coaches. If you have too few you are spreading them out and one Goalkeeping coach with 10 goalies slows things down. If you are at a big club and are allowed a lot of coaching staff then don’t have them all as Coach’s, but have First Team coaches and Youth Coaches for each segment.

4.Players need to play, they learn so much more on the field of play.

5.Players need tutoring, but the right type of tutor, not someone to teach them bad habits.

6.Keep them happy; people learn more when they are happy.

All makes common sense you say and I have seen it all before. Well what I have learnt that I have seen regularly but doesn’t work, is training schedules over training the players, leaving them tired and slowing down their progress. My schedules are not over intensive, there at a medium level.

Coaches

Gk = Goalkeeping, Motivating, Determination, Discipline.
Def = Defend, Tactical, Motivating, Determination and Discipline.
Att = Attacking, Tactical, Motivating, Determination and Discipline.
Shooting = Technical (most important here), Attack, Motivating, Determination and Discipline.
Strength = Fitness, Motivating, Determination and Discipline.
Aerobics = Fitness, Motivating, Determination and Discipline.
Tactics = Tactics, Motivating, Determination and Discipline.
Ball Control = Technical, Motivating, Determination and Discipline.
Set Pieces = Attack, Mentality, Technical, Motivating, Determination and Discipline.

I have been trying these out for a season or so now, though I would love some people to try them and leave some feedback :)

Players that have improved well.

Gareth Bale
Before after
View attachment 139468 View attachment 139471
Lucas
Before after
View attachment 139470 View attachment 139467

*Remember still early testing hopefully will make them better :)

Schedules

KevyMatts GKs = Goalkeepers
KevyMatts FBs = Full Backs
KevyMatts CBs = Centre backs
KevyMatts CMs = Centre Midfielders
KevyMatts AMs = Attacking Midfielders
KevyMatts WGRs = Wingers
KevyMatts SKRs = Strikers

To use the schedule:

1.Place it in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/Schedules.
2.If you do not have a schedules folder then create one.
3.In the game go to training. Click on schedules then manage schedules and click on import, and if you have put them in the right folder, they should be there, if they aren't, please revert back to step one.

Download Link:http://www.gamefront.com/files/20044294/KevyMatts+V1.rar

Last edited:
Is there a single attribute that's changed in those Gareth Bale screenshots?

Edit: I think you've linked to the same image twice

Is there a single attribute that's changed in those Gareth Bale screenshots?

Edit: I think you've linked to the same image twice

No, I assume he's uploaded the same image twice.

Hence my edit... which you quoted so you definitely read it

Actually, I never read it. I red your unedited post, so I must have pressed 'quote' just as you'd done that. Otherwise I'd never have quoted it.

Yes I have a made mistake with the images internet is playing up recently.

There are a few changes actually, crossing, dribbling, acceleration, pace, agility and stamina have all increased, from what I can see anyway.

i will give it a go in my irish league game should be interesting to see if the players improve by much

i will give it a go in my irish league game should be interesting to see if the players improve by much

Cheers mate, but **** coaches and **** training facilities won't help much development. Also individual focus seems quite good usually technique I focus on :)

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

There are a few changes actually, crossing, dribbling, acceleration, pace, agility and stamina have all increased, from what I can see anyway.

Yeah I focus on attributes for like a winger I will focus on the crossing,dribbling instead on like tackling or marking etc so there might be a few decline attributes.

its a story im doing training facilities have been improved

Looks good anyway, especially when Bale's improved so much, what was the period between the before and after shots ?

Looks good anyway, especially when Bale's improved so much, what was the period between the before and after shots ?

Hmm roughly two seasons in. Also he an amazing season which you can see in that screenshot mate, Though I only started at spurs at the start of 2nd season using my training for one season.

Definitely seems to have worked ! May give it a try, see how it goes :)

Can you maybe show us the improvements on a player that doesnt have too much potential ?
Looks a great schedule mate, bale improved loads

Can you maybe show us the improvements on a player that doesnt have too much potential ?
Looks a great schedule mate, bale improved loads

Going to test it from the first season on then will post some screenshots up.

I've downloaded it at the start of the season, so i'll take some screenshots now and some at the end and let you know how it goes.

how do u put this schedule on to ur game

Added it to the bottom of the opening post.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

I've downloaded it at the start of the season, so i'll take some screenshots now and some at the end and let you know how it goes.

Cheers mate. There is still rooms of improvement in my opinion.