Looks good Kevy, good work, shall definitely give it a download :)

May I ask which facepack you're using, as I don't have the one with Lucas from Sao Paulo :p (Sorry for going off topic)

Looks good Kevy, good work, shall definitely give it a download :)

May I ask which facepack you're using, as I don't have the one with Lucas from Sao Paulo :p (Sorry for going off topic)

Its just the sortitoutsi megapack with the updates mate :)

look potential, I take this!

just a little advice from me, it'll look better if you post your training result for each position. so people will decide how good your training :)

never downloaded a training schedule before, so i'll give this a download with my leeds team.

KeevyMatts:
Just downloaded yor training schedule. And now for the question, playing as Southampton first season.
Having coaches that have 3,5 stars( no one under 3). So do you think i can use your schedule and will see some improvments, or is it just for better teams?

Many thanks|)

KeevyMatts:
Just downloaded yor training schedule. And now for the question, playing as Southampton first season.
Having coaches that have 3,5 stars( no one under 3). So do you think i can use your schedule and will see some improvments, or is it just for better teams?

Many thanks|)

They should be ok mate, they kind a balance out, you wont see many training injuries.

Downloaded this but when attempting to import it folder coming up as empty when on the actual folder its there (if that makes sense)

any ideas guys?

Last edited:
What schedule should I use for DM's? And when is V2 ready?