Kidd says Man Utd in driving seat

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City assistant manager Brian Kidd says the Premier League title is Manchester United's to lose - but Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti says it is too early to make such judgements.

More...

Well obviously... they are in the lead, so of course it is theirs to lose.

Honestly, is this a serious article?

Well its kind of a given, normally the side that are top are in the driving seat.

Probably trying to take the pressure off of city by saying this

City said the same thing about Chelsea a few months ago.. Should concentrate on themselves.

BBC clearly has nothing else to write about. Obvious much?

Based on the fact we are top of the league that is obvious, plus the fact Man Utd play even better in the second half of the season then all you have to say is DUHH! well done to the moron :/

Bit harsh considering he's a United legend.:p

hahah, thats why **** him XD he is our legend, and gives stupid comments...
and, once more, **** that legend, he went to city... hes blue now!

hahah, thats why **** him XD he is our legend, and gives stupid comments...
and, once more, **** that legend, he went to city... hes blue now!
somewhat small minded united fan. mark hughes united legend, former city manager, denis law, andy cole and the great dane, played for both sides, wonder if you have the same sentiments about them?

somewhat small minded united fan. mark hughes united legend, former city manager, denis law, andy cole and the great dane, played for both sides, wonder if you have the same sentiments about them?

Was about to say that myself, although I doubt he knew that kidd was a legend and I doubt he knows some of the players you just listed.

Man Utd will win this year. They are usually very consistent and have the qality and experience to keep it up for the rest of the year. Chelsea won't make up the ground they lost on United, Arsenal don't have the consistency and I fear their defence is a bit too error prone and City just aren't a team right now, are very inconsistent and I don't think they'll keep up the recent form.

**** bryan kidd....

No mate. **** you. Kiddo is a Manchester legend born and raised in Colyhurst. He's a red and Blue legend who has both played for and coached both clubs in his career. No real old School United fan would say such a fuckwit thing about the man. You must be one of these new type glory hunter fans.

Last edited:
No mate. **** you. Kiddo is a Manchester legend born and raised in Colyhurst. He's a red and Blue legend who has both played for and coached both clubs in his career. No real old School United fan would say such a fuckwit thing about the man. You must be one of these new type glory hunter fans.

Insult, how mature
yes, well, I was born '91, and im manchester united fan since '97... dont call me plastic fan. I love united more than anything!!
Everyone who was playing for man utd and comment like that, doesnt deserve to be united legend, so, he is not united legend in my eyes