Kidderminster Harriers: The Journey to the Football League and beyond?

What formation did you play mate, and how did you get Jamille Matt to score so many, I'm failing!

What formation did you play mate, and how did you get Jamille Matt to score so many, I'm failing!

I just play a 4-2-2-2! 2 normal central midfielders, 2 attacking midfielder both out on wings but opposite side then 2 strikers. I player Nick wright as complete forward and Jamille Matt as a poacher and wright has been setting him up loads! but mate Jamma had a shocking first half to the season i think he generally just needs time to get into some form took him to january with me. Hope this helps :)

Thanks! Sadly, I think players like Malbon, Matt and Rowe have been underestimated in the new patch!

Thanks! Sadly, I think players like Malbon, Matt and Rowe have been underestimated in the new patch!

Unfortunately I havent got it because everytime i try to get it my internet just disconnects :/ but if Malbon isn't scoring every game or at least every 2 games then hes underestimated lmao quality player. Rowe's also fantastic and Matt had gone off the boil a bit before his personal problems but hopefully he'll be back next season :P Just bought a season ticket for next season :P

Pre Season
Kidderminster Harriers 1
Nick Wright (70)

Brighton and Hove Albion 2
Torbjorn Agdestein (45+1)
Josh O'Sullivan (74)

Kidderminster put in a really good performance during this game and no one could have expected such a performance. Nick Wright got on the score sheet with a tidy finish from the edge of the 18 yard box.

Attendance: 1245

August

Kidderminster Harriers 3
Kyle Storer (13)
Matthew Barnes-Homer (59, 83)

Bury 1
Michael Jones (48)

This was a fantastic first game in League Two and I really couldn't have asked for more the lads expecially from new signing Barnes-Homer getting two goals on his return to Aggborough after his contract with Luton expired.

Attendance: 3351

MOTM: Kyle Storer (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 243431

League Cup 1st Round

Kidderminster Harriers 1
Troy Hewitt (45+1)

Scunthorpe United 2
Chris Dagnall (26)
Mark Duffy (62)

This game really could of gone either way and I have to say that I feel that we really could of won it. Having said all that I am really happy to see Troy Hewitt get a goal on his debut.

Attendance: 1753

MOTM: Mark Duffy (Scunthorpe United)

Colchester United 3
Anthony Wordsworth (pen 26)
Magnus Okuonghae (60)
Steven Gillespie (70)

Kidderminster Harriers 2
Matthew Barnes-Homer (5)
Luke Jones (58)

Barnes-Homer's continued to be a successful one as he managed to get himself on the scoresheet. In the end we lost this game but once again it was a good performance and everything seems to be saying that we are settling well into life in League Two.

Attendance: 3932

MOTM: Magnus Okuonghae (Colchester United)

Kidderminster Harriers 3
Tom Sharpe (26)
Matthew Barnes-Homer (57)
Nick Wright (83)

Accrington Stanley 2
Armann Bjornsson (74)
Craig Lindfield (81)

Yet another fantastic performance which see's Kidderminster pick up their 2nd win of the season and we seem to play a lot better infront of our own fans. However Barnes-Homer doesn't care where he's playing he just can't stop hitting the back of the net.

Attendance: 2775

MOTM: Charlie Barnett (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 243433

Oxford United 1
Graham Burke (15)

Kidderminster Harriers 1
Luke Jones (20)
Tom Sharpe sent off (81)
Kyle Storer sent off (84)

In a bad tempered affair which saw me go down to 9 men we managed to hang on for a well earned point. Kidderminster really could have been down to 10 men within the first five minutes after Matthew Barnes-Homer lunged in two footed, no card was given.

Attendance: 7964

MOTM: Luke Jones (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 243434

Kidderminster Harriers 1
Matthew Barnes-Homer (59)

Burton Albion 1
Justin Richards (47)

Barnes-Homer made it 5 goals in 5 appearances with his goal today so his return to Kidderminster has been a successful one so far. This game really should have been wrapped up by Kidderminster they fully deserved the 3 points but failed to convert more than one opportunity.

Attendance: 3304

MOTM: Matthew Barnes-Homer (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 243435

League Table:
View attachment 243436

Come on the mighty Harriers!

Nice promotion and good to see you bringing our old players back!

Come on the mighty Harriers!

Nice promotion and good to see you bringing our old players back!

Cheers and I looked into Barnes-Homer in January last season but couldn't afford him so had to wait till the summer my next old player might Constable not sure yet though

September
Johnstones Paint Trophy Round 1

Kidderminster Harriers 2
Callum Gittings (36)
Nick Wright (84)

Torquay United 1
Rene Howe (90)

Knocking out a League One outfit is always an achievement and this result came right when we needed to get back to winning ways. In a game where I rested quite a few players we managed to come away with the result thanks to poor finishing from Torquay. I rested a lot of players because I think that survival in League Two is more important than getting far in a cup competition.

Attendance: 776

MOTM: Callum Gittings (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 243527

Macclesfield Town 0

Kidderminster Harriers 1
Kyle Storer (pen 89)

Well if you're going to stay sometimes you just have to steal a result and thats exactly what we did. Macclesfield should have had the game wrapped up but our defence was strong and we managed to get a break away where Nick Wright was fouled and Kyle Storer despatched the penalty into the back of the net.

Attendance: 2471

MOTM: Luke Jones (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 243528

Kidderminster Harriers 1
Matthew Barnes-Homer (79)

Plymouth Argyle 3
Jordan Copp (21)
Paul Benson (42, 53)

Plymouth fully deserved the 3 points and we never looked like beating them. Barnes-Homer gave us a positive and that was because it was such a lovely goal one touch football between Barnes-Homer and Wright before he tucked it home nicely into the bottom corner.

Attendance: 3300

MOTM: Paul Benson (Plymouth Argyle)

Fleetwood Town 0

Kidderminster Harriers 0

Really can't think of much to say about this game because this game was so boring. Last season there were some classics between Kidderminster and Fleetwood but this didn't live up to any of those games as both teams cancelled each other out.

Attendance: 1971

MOTM: Matty Hughes (Fleetwood Town)

Kidderminster Harriers 1
Albert Jarrett (83)

Gillingham 1
Maxime Blanchard (14)

Gillingham deserved the 3 points but as has been the case for most games this season is Kidderminster soaked up the pressure and managed to ****** an equaliser. Albert Jarrett managed to score an absolute wonder goal to send the Kidderminster fans into raptures.

Attendance: 3348

MOTM: Maxime Blanchard (Gillingham)

Hartlepool United 2
James Brown (36, 79)

Kidderminster Harriers 3
Matthew Barnes-Homer (22)
Tom Sharpe (49)
Nick Wright (58)

Kidderminster put in a very resilient performance against a Hartlepool side which have started to hit top gear in the league. Kidderminster's goal was bombarded for most of the match but a fantastic performance from Barnes-Homer allowed Kidderminster to grab the victory from under Hartlepool's noses.

Attendance: 2219

View attachment 243540

League Table:
View attachment 243584

October

Kidderminster Harriers 1
Matthew Barnes-Homer (5)

Southend United 1
Ryan McGorrigan (90+2)

It looked like we were about to hold on to a point but unfortunately Southend managed to find an equaliser. It was a good performance from Kidderminster nothing special but it was another performance which showed me that we definitely have the quality to stay in League Two. Barnes-Homer managed to score yet another goal and he has got to be signing of the season in all leagues when you consider he was a free transfer.

Attendance: 3242

MOTM: Tom Sharpe (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 243590

Johnstones Paint Trophy Round 2

Cheltenham 2
Jeff Goulding (31)
Tope Obadeyi (58)

Kidderminster Harriers 1
Nick Wright (67)

After fielding yet another weak side during this competition I felt we deserved at least a draw from the game but after hitting the post 3 times I came to grips with the fact that we just weren't going to get the second goal.

Attendance: 986

MOTM: Jeff Goulding (Cheltenham)

Port Vale 2
Tom Sharpe O.G (26)
Kingsley James (40)

Kidderminster Harriers 3
Jamille Matt (54)
Britt Assombalonga (66)
Daniel Gray (83)

After I told the team exactly what I thought of their first half performance they came out in the second half and managed to turn around the 2-0 deficit and win 3-2. Daniel Gray was fantastic in the second he was a driving force when we went forward and cut the Port Vales defence on more than one occasion with some superb through balls.

Attendance: 5517

MOTM: Kingsley James (Port Vale)

Crewe Alexandra 1
Byron Moore (30)

Kidderminster Harriers 3
Matthew Barnes-Homer (13)
Callum Gittings (47)
Charlie Barnett (90)

Kidderminster put in a wonderful performance and managed to beat struggling Crewe despite the fact that Crewe had a fair few chances to score. Callum Gittings scored a goal after being on the pitch for 1 minutes 31 seconds he came on as a half time substitute.

Attendance: 2740

View attachment 243591

Kidderminster Harriers 2
Nick Wright (27)
Callum Gittings (60)

Shrewsbury Town 1
Torbjorn Agdestein (28)

Shrewsbury Town were flying high before this result and the win took us above them. This was a top quality performance from the lads as we continue to shock teams in League Two. Luke Jones and Tom Sharpe reduced Shrewsbury to long range shots and corners unfortunately one of their players got free of a defender from a corner and nodded home.

Attendance: 4221

View attachment 243592

Crawley Town 3
Tyrone Barnett (49, 62)
Wesley Thomas (90)

Kidderminster Harriers 3
Mike Williams (pen 5)
James Vincent (44)
Nick Wright (59)

I am actually quite disappointed with this because we seemed to have the points wrapped up despite the fact that Crawley dominated the game and fully deserved a point from the game. Nick Wright has started to score quite frequently and I hope that he can keep it up.

Attendance: 1441

MOTM: Tyrone Barnett (Crawley Town)

League Table:
View attachment 243594

November

Kidderminster Harriers 2
Britt Assombalonga (14)
Matthew Barnes-Homer (64)

Dagenham and Redbridge 1
Blair Turgott (51)

This was a really good performance from the lads and I have noticed that we do tend to play our best football at home. Dagenham and Redbridge came into this on the back of some fine form and expected to take the point but with Kidderminster looking more likely to be fighting for promotion than fighting for survival.

Attendance: 4009

View attachment 243998

Kidderminster Harriers 4
Matthew Barnes-Homer (15, 37)
Nick Wright (22, 53)

Cheltenham Town 1
Darryl Duffy (70)
Steve Elliott sent off (26)

A fantastic performance from lads even though I would say that I think we should of won by more and at the end I was a little disappointed that Barnes-Homer and Wright didn't manage to get their hat tricks.

Attendance: 4662

View attachment 243998

Hereford United 0

Kidderminster Harriers 1
Nick Wright (7)

This game might not seem like a big result but when you think that Hereford had won their last 6 home games so to come here and win was fantastic. Nick Wright has managed to find his form of last season in recent games and has been scoring for fun.

Attendance: 2938

MOTM: Daniel Lewis (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 244005

FA Cup Round 1

Kettering Town 0

Kidderminster Harriers 5
Nick Wright (11, 50)
Troy Hewitt (45+3)
Rui Marques O.G (47)
Jamille Matt (77)

A fantastic performance against a team who last year we struggled to beat, really goes to show how far the team has come. Kettering never looked like knocking us out as we dominated the whole game and should of scored more.

Attendance: 1248

MOTM: Nick Wright (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 244011

League Table:
View attachment 244012

Amazing run so far....keep it up and we'll be in the Prem in no time!!!

Amazing run so far....keep it up and we'll be in the Prem in no time!!!

Just about to update about 4 months worth of games lmao i kept getting into the games and didnt want to stop but im doing it now lmao and cheers mate Premier league is the target xD might take a few seasons though

December

FA Cup 2nd Round

Kidderminster Harriers 6
Nick Wright (9)
Jamille Matt (54)
Callum Gittings (57, 67)
Matthew Barnes-Homer (87)
Tom Sharpe (90+1)

Gillingham 2
Cameron Park (15, 77)

The FA Cup seems to be the competition where the players just let rip and score as many goals as they can because in the two rounds we've played in we've scored 11 goals. This was a fantastic performance against a fellow League Two outfit and we just showed them why we are fighting for promotion.

Attendance: 3840

View attachment 244363

Northampton Town 2
Tom Sharpe O.G (39)
Paul Turnbull (43)

Kidderminster Harriers 2
Matthew Barnes-Homer (44)
Dan Gray (49)
Lee Vaughan sent off (90+3)

Despite Lee Vaughans late red card we managed to hang on to a valuable point. This was nothing like the performances we had put in in the two FA Cup clashes and Northampton were the better side but our defence managed to stop them from getting the 3 points.

Attendance: 4278

MOTM: Dan Gray (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 244369

Kidderminster Harriers 3
Kyle Storer (30, pen 38)
Jamille Matt (58)

Barnet 2
Tommy Fraser (86)
Ricky Holmes (88)

A late rally from Barnet was not enough to deny Kidderminster 3 points which they looked to have secured by the hour mark but two late Barnet goals made them get a little hot under the collar. Kidderminster deserved the points because they were the better side for nearly the whole match.

Attendance: 4084

View attachment 244370

Morecambe 4
Jamil Adam (19, 38, pen 87)
Adnan Januzaj (50)

Kidderminster Harriers 1
Nick Wright (4)

The less said about this game the better it was probably the worst performance I have seen from the team since I took charge. Morecambe outclassed for 86 minutes of the match and fully deserved to thump us. I thought it was going to be a really good day as well when Nick Wright scored early.

Attendance: 2678

MOTM: Jamile Adam (Morecambe)

Kidderminster Harriers 3
Nick Wright (14, 31)
Britt Assombalonga (89)

Stevenage Town 3
Michael Bostwick (3)
Liam Dickinson (9)
Mark Roberts (54)

10 minutes into this match and I thought we were going to be on the end of a second thumping in as many matches but Nick Wright managed to show some class and skill to pull us back from 2 goals down. Mark Roberts gave Stevenage the lead which I think they just about deserved due to their amazing start to the second half. In the end Assombalonga's late equaliser meant that the right result was handed out because no team was better than the other and a point each was fair.

Attendance: 3199

View attachment 244371

Rotherham United 1
Michael Raynes (15)

Kidderminster Harriers 2
Dan Gray (5)
Nick Wright (21)

Before kick off Rotherham were top of the league so this result was fantastic and allowed us to climb back into contention for the automatic promotion places. Rotherham didn't really threaten too much and this meant that Kidderminster fully deserved to receive the 3 points they got.

Attendance: 4876

MOTM: Tom Sharpe (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 244373

Bury 2
Andrai Jones (64)
Peter Sweeney (76)

Kidderminster Harriers 1
Matthew Barnes-Homer (86)
Ben Birch sent off (45+2)

This game really was destroyed because of a terrible decision from the referee, Ben Birch went in for a tackle and the Bury player has simulated and got Birch sent off. The second half was dominated by Bury despite a late rally from Kidderminster, this result stopped Kidderminster from hitting any sort of run and damaged the players morale.

Attendance: 1676

MOTM: Peter Sweeney (Bury)

January

FA Cup 3rd Round

Kidderminster Harriers 6
Matthew Barnes-Homer (2, 58)
Tom Sharpe (16)
Nick Wright (22, 38)
Mike Williams (48)

Aldershot Town 0

Our fantastic goal scoring recording in the FA Cup continued as we took it to 17 goals in 3 games. This competition seems to bring out the attacking football within the side and I really want to see this attacking side brought into the league because it could really help us in our bid for promotion.

Attendance: 2743

View attachment 244371

Kidderminster Harriers 2
James Vincent (16)
Nick Wright (32)

Colchester United 1
Ben Coker (58)

Kidderminster seem to be getting a really good reputation for beating teams who are top of the league when they play them. Kidderminster absolutely outplayed Colchester and fully deserved to get the three points. Nick Wright seems to be finding his form of last season because he is on a spectacular scoring run.

Attendance: 3822

View attachment 244371

Kidderminster Harriers 5
Kyle Storer (8, 39)
Nick Wright (26)
Dan Gray (81)
Jamille Matt (86)

Oxford United 1
Alfie Potter (58)

From beating top of the league to demolishing the team who over took them to become top of the league. Oxford went into this game 15 games unbeaten and 2 points clear of 2nd place, little did they know what Kidderminster had planned for them. Best performance I have ever seen from Kidderminster since I took charge and the result didn't flatter us we should of won by more.

Attendance: 4703

View attachment 244370

Accrington Stanley 1
Craig Lindfield (pen 84)

Kidderminster Harriers 2
Ashley Eastham (56)
James Vincent (72)
Jake Bidwell sent off (69)
Rob Kiernan sent off (83)

Every little bit of grit and determination had to be put into this game because Accrington really came after us after we were down to 10 men and then we went down to 9. Kidderminster literally parked the bus and just about managed to hold onto the 3 points.

Attendance: 949

MOTM: Ashley Eastham (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 244411

Burton Albion 1
Elliott Chamberlain (19)
Bilel Mohsni sent off (89)

Kidderminster Harriers 1
Cecil Nyoni O.G (49)

In a game where we were very lucky to get something from the game because we just couldn't put it in the back of the net and even our goal didn't come from one of our players. Burton played magnificently and fully deserved the 3 points but Kidderminster's stood strong to steal a point.

Attendance: 3196

MOTM: Nathan Stanton (Burton Albion)

Kidderminster Harriers 2
Nick Wright (5)
John Cofie (40)

Macclesfield Town 0

John Cofie scored on his second appearance for Kidderminster Harriers as well managing to set Nick Wright. Macclesfield didn't really provide much of a stern test and Kidderminster fully deserved to pick up the points and stay top of the league.

Attendance: 3585

MOTM: John Cofie (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 244415

Transfers:
View attachment 244416

February

FA Cup 4th Round

Kidderminster Harriers 4
James Vincent (13)
James Ashton O.G (49)
Dan Gray (81)
Matty Whichelow (84)

Chelsea 2
Gael Kakuta (28)
Josh McEachran (64)

Simply marvellous don't think I've ever been prouder of my players, they went out there knowing that they were second favourites and no one was giving them a chance but they pulled off the shock. Chelsea played nowhere near their potential even if they did play a weakened side and we played the best football I have ever seen this club perform.

Attendance: 6238

MOTM: Matty Whichelow (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 244419

Plymouth Argyle 1
Roy Foster (90)

Kidderminster Harriers 3
Nick Wright (1)
John Cofie (76)
Mike William (84)

A game in which the Harriers dominated saw them pick up the 3 points after last games heriocs against Chelsea. John Cofie's return to the team saw him score another goal and he is showing signs that he is going to become another fantastic signing.

Attendance: 6113

View attachment 244415

Kidderminster Harriers 5
Rob Keirnan (33)
Nick Wright (42)
Matthew Barnes-Homer (55)
Matty Whichelow (67)
Paul Edwards O.G (86)

Fleetwood Town 1
Lewis Stockford (70)

Before this game I hadn't beaten Fleetwood in 4 previous attempts but with Kidderminster flying high and having confidence within the squad we demolished Fleetwood. With 5 different scorers its goes to show that goals can come from anywhere and everywhere within the squad.

Attendance: 4162

MOTM: Matty Whichelow (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 244419

Gillingham 0

Kidderminster Harriers 2
John Cofie (51)
Matty Whichelow (83)
Luke Jones sent off (76)

Another solid performance from the team and the new signings keep impressing me because they are producing so many chances for the team to score and with John Cofie on form he will put them away.

Attendance: 3387

MOTM: Rob Kiernan (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 244437

FA Cup 5th Round

West Brom 3
Graham Dorrans (29, 58)
Siphiwe Tshabalala (38)

Kidderminster Harriers 2
Kyle Storer (85)
Albert Jarrett (89)

Our cup run has come to an end but I am really proud of the boys because they played really well in this game just as they did in all the other games they played in the competition. West Brom were the better side but when they were 3-0 up it was a bit harsh on our display so when we got 2 back I though it was a better resembalance of how the game went.

Attendance: 25088

MOTM: Graham Dorrans (West Brom)

Kidderminster Harriers 2
John Cofie (5)
Tom Sharpe (80)

Hartlepool United 2
James Brown (26)
Daniel Lewis O.G (50)

I think Hartlepool deserved a point but I do feel that we should have beaten them because we are a team performing well. Good to see John Cofie has managed to keep scoring goals and this run of goals has made him a regular for my starting 11.

Attendance: 3513

View attachment 244411

Southend United 1
Chris Kenworthy (83)

Kidderminster Harriers 5
Rob Kiernan (8)
John Cofie (17, 63, 80)
Britt Assombalonga (51)

A fantastic performance and 5-1 seems to be the score I get when I demolish teams. John Cofie continued in his quest to get up the goal scoring charts despite playing only half a season.

Attendance: 3604

View attachment 244415

Kidderminster Harriers 6
Matthew Barnes-Homer (12)
Matty Whichelow (20)
John Cofie (43, 84, 90+2)
Dan Gray (61)

Port Vale 2
Matt Richards (44)
Louis Dodds (82)

Kidderminster seem to have found their shooting boots because they are scoring for fun and with John Cofie getting 2 hat tricks in 2 games who says he can't work his way up goal scoring charts. Top quality performance with many chances created from the lads and they are starting to look very confident.

Attendance: 4808

View attachment 244415

March

Kidderminster Harriers 2
James Vincent (28)
John Cofie (87)

Crewe Alexandra 0

A good professional performance from the boys as they managed to brush aside Crewe without much difficulty. I am really pleased to see John Cofie performing to his potential because I was really worried he might not be as good as I thought he would be.

Attendance: 3936

View attachment 244411

Shrewsbury Town 2
Tom Bradshaw (2)
Etienne Esajas (29)

Kidderminster Harriers 2
Nick Wright (14)
Matthew Barnes-Homer (37)
Michael Harriman (49)

Kidderminster played quite well and considering we spent most of the second half with 10 men I am happy with a point. This was the first game for a while without John Cofie because he went to Under 20's African cup of nations.

Attendance: 6922

MOTM: Sean McAllister (Shrewsbury Town)

Kidderminster Harriers 7
Matthew Barnes-Homer (20, 29)
Ashley Eastham (39, 44)
Jamille Matt (53, 67)
Kyle Storer (79)

Crawley Town 0

Well we might be without John Cofie but that doesn't mean we can't score goals a wonderful performance topped off with a shed load of goals. Barnes-Homer looked like the striker he was earlier in the season and Jamille Matt looked like the striker he was last season.

Attendance: 4145

View attachment 244370

Dagenham and Redbridge 1
Damien McCrory (65)

Kidderminster Harriers 1
James Vincent (63)

I feel a bit disappointed with this result because I felt that we deserved the 3 points since we were the better side by a long way. A lack of concentration after we took the led to us conceding the equaliser and essentially dropping 2 points.

Attendance: 2866

MOTM: James Vincent (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 244446

League Table:
View attachment 244447

April

Kidderminster Harriers 2
Matthew Barnes-Homer (2)
Charlie Barnett (11)

Hereford United 1
James Yeboah (77)

This was a pretty boring game with both sides cancelling each other out the game was only really alive for the first 20 minutes. Hereford defended resolutely for most of the match and fully deserved their goal but I don't think their performance would of warranted a point.

Attendance: 3753

View attachment 244724

Kidderminster Harriers 2
Nick Wright (27)
Matthew Barnes-Homer (39)

Northampton Town 3
Michael Ngoo (14)
Paul Turnbull (32)
Daniel Powell (49)

Left this game feeling really disappointed because we deserved a point but our finishing was absolutely terrible and we missed John Cofie big time up front. We're so close to securing the title and a win today could of done it but we slipped up.

Attendance: 4481

MOTM: Arron Davies (Northampton Town)

Cheltenham Town 3
Josh Low (1, 5)
Tope Obadeyi (10)

Kidderminster Harriers 3
Erik Opsahl (13)
Britt Assombalonga (26)
John Cofie (65)

Another chance to win the title missed although we are inching ever closer to it. After a devastating start to the game I am proud of the players because they picked themselves up and managed to claw their way back to a draw. John Cofie picked up where he left off in his first game back with a lovely passed finish into the bottom corner.

Attendance: 4267

MOTM: Josh Low (Cheltenham Town)

Barnet 1
Oumare Tounkara (11)

Kidderminster Harriers 1
John Cofie (45+3)

This result put us within a point of winning the title so in the remaining three game if we drew one we would secure the title. This game was yet another poor performance from the boys and it seems like they've took their foot off the pedal.

Attendance: 2331

View attachment 244725

Kidderminster Harriers 1
John Cofie (39)

Morecambe 0

Finally managed to secure the title with a good win. I was really worried about what could happen this game since the last time we played Morecambe they beat us 4-1. John Cofies strike was enough to secure the points in a rather scruffy game.

Attendance: 3951

View attachment 244726

Stevenage Town 4
Thomas Cruise O.G (12)
Rory Paterson (32)
Scott Laird (38)
Daniel Lewis O.G (50)

Kidderminster Harriers 2
Britt Assombalonga (69)
John Cofie (90)

An appalling display but I think that the player generally couldn't care less about how this game went its was all about whether they managed to finish the season by beating 2nd placed Rotherham next game.

Attendance: 2797

MOTM: Scott Laird (Stevenage Town)

Kidderminster Harriers 1
John Cofie (51)

Rotherham United 0

Anytime you finish a season by beating the team who were challenging for the title is a good end and John Cofie made that happen. Cofie was in fantastic form before he went on international duty and he was in fantastic form when he came back he definitely helped us win the title.

Attendance: 6238

View attachment 244727

League Table:
View attachment 244728

Top Scorers

1. Nick Wright (25 goals)
2. Matthew Barnes-Homer (24 goals)
3. John Cofie (16 goals)

Fans Player of the Season

John Cofie
View attachment 244727

Back to back promotions for the mighty Kiddy!!! Great work mate

Back-to-back-to-back to much to ask? ;)

Back to back promotions for the mighty Kiddy!!! Great work mate

Back-to-back-to-back to much to ask? ;)

Cheers mate really happy about getting the first trophy hopefully a first of many :P but im afraid to say I think it will be haven't strengthened the squad enough through the transfer window i don't think but we'll see lol

Pre season

Chester 0

Kidderminster Harriers 3
Charlie Barnett (pen 25)
Matty Whichelow (29)
Nick Wright (39)

Attendance: 872

MOTM: Harry Worley (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 245603

Farnborough 0

Kidderminster Harriers 3
Dan Gray (9)
Charlie Barnett (39)
Matty Whichelow (41)

Attendance: 441

MOTM: Dan Gray (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 245604

August
Bristol Rovers 2
Jamie Proctor (44, 47)

Kidderminster Harriers 1
Matthew Barnes-Homer (74)

This was a really bad performance and lives up to the exact reputation we have been getting at the start of the season in recent seasons. We never seem to have a good start and I get all worried but we end picking up our form. However this really was shocking and we were lucky to get a goal.

Attendance: 8667

MOTM: Jamie Proctor (Bristol Rovers)

League Cup 1st Round

Kidderminster Harriers 0

Barnsley 1
Jay McEveley (pen 58)

This was a really good performance and any team could have won the game but due to a ridiculous challenge from Harry Worley, Barnsley got their winner.

Attendance: 3223

MOTM: Luke Steele (Barnsley)

Kidderminster Harriers 3
Luke Jones (10)
John Cofie (17, 65)

Exeter City 0

This was a really strong performance by the boys as we managed to pick up our first points of the season and this performance was just as good as the performance against Barnsley. The only difference is that we managed to finish Exeter off.

Attendance: 5804

View attachment 245606

Walsall 0

Kidderminster Harriers 2
Rob Kiernan (11)
Nick Wright (33)

Another strong defensive performance where we managed to hit Walsall on the break many a time and managed to put the ball in the back of the net to win the game. Nick Wright scored an amazing goal and I really think that he will manage to find some form again.

Attendance: 4567

View attachment 245608

Kidderminster Harriers 1
Nick Wright (66)

Chesterfield Town 1
Marcus Bent (50)

Another strong performance this season and it gives me a lot of hope to stay in this division. The defence is working really hard and are doing really well at keeping the attackers out.

Attendance: 5948

MOTM: David Prutton (Kidderminster Harriers)
View attachment 245610

Millwalll 1
Greg Tansey (17)

Kidderminster Harriers 0

This was a good defensive performance Millwall dominated and we managed to keep them out for most of the match and this made me believe that we just need to start taking the chances which fall our way.

Attendance: 10010

MOTM: Greg Tansey (Millwall)

Transfers:
View attachment 245611

Sorry about the long time without a post but I will be starting to carry on with this save file in the next few days.

Back