Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Kids needed to build for future

• Thread starter enfield celtic
  • Start date
  • Replies 34
  • Views 5K
E

enfield celtic

Startin this to find young good cheap players which a can bulid a team of chamption with. I mean i want to find the cheapest now in which i can build a great side out of spend no more then 5m on any player.

Lets start the revoluation

Reaction score
Look At Galatasatay SK (from Turkey ) Youngest Players...
Cheap and good players...

and Nuri Sahin (B.Dortmond -DM Player.. )

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
If you're lucky you'll be able to get Ben Arfa for less than £5m but if you can't I would advise you to spend that bit extra just to acquire his services because he is a class act and can play anywhere in midfield/attack after a few years.

E

enfield celtic

Youth player on cheap if you know of good talents for future in game post here aswell if u know of any of course

Reaction score
John Obi mikel (2.5m) Lyn, Evandro Roncatto (2.8m), Freddie Adu (3m), Paul Lancaster (Liverpool Under 18s)

Reaction score
francisco ochoa - GK - America(mex), Sergey Kisliy - ST - MTZ Ripo, Lynel Kitambala - ST - Auxerre, Taianan - AMC - PSV.

And you might be able to get James Morrison (Middlesbrough) & Kerlon (Cruzeiro) for under £5 million!!!

Reaction score
i would recomend sergey kisliy- costs about 200K and straight away is worth £5 million- aswell as being only 17 and a prolific goalscorer.
Also Jonathan is a tremendous right back who gets forward alot. he is 19, from cruzeiro and only cost me just over £4million.

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Having had to start a new game after reinstalling windows and forgettin to write my old game to disk, Ive just discovered a 19 year old brazilian called Miriqui. I signed him for Wolves on a free half way through my first season and his stats just go wild and all the coaches are in awe of him

E

enfield celtic

sherry said:
francisco ochoa - GK - America(mex), Sergey Kisliy - ST - MTZ Ripo, Lynel Kitambala - ST - Auxerre, Taianan - AMC - PSV.

And you might be able to get James Morrison (Middlesbrough) & Kerlon (Cruzeiro) for under £5 million!!!
I agree Kitambala great player sign him in ever game i play great player for the future

Reaction score
how much did muriqui cost you, he looks mint

Last edited:
E

enfield celtic

michael said:
how much does kitambala cost
Cost very little at start as he is a youngester at the start you should give him ago.Who do you manage?

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
enfield celtic said:
Startin this to find young good cheap players which a can bulid a team of chamption with. I mean i want to find the cheapest now in which i can build a great side out of spend no more then 5m on any player.

Lets start the revoluation
Dreyer, a brilliant young GK from Sochaux.

Reaction score
michael said:
how much does kitambala cost
I only had to pay about £400,000 compensation for him because he's only 16 so only got a youth contract!!

Reaction score
enfield celtic said:
Cost very little at start as he is a youngester at the start you should give him ago.Who do you manage?
just started a game with southamton

Reaction score
how much did muriqui cost you, he looks mint
He asw on a free half way thru the first season and he does play really well in central midfield

Another great midfielder i came across on a free at the end of the 05/06 season is this guy Raffele De Martino. At 20 hes looking to be fantastic and again his stats just go up and up

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yh there all pritty gd but you I could give you a whole team of wicked youngsters!!!!

GK:Arenas

DL:Cohen
DR:Vanden borre
DC:Kompany
DC:Song

ML:Messi
MR:Vincken
MC:Menez
MC:Fabrigas

FC:Rossi
FC:Acuna

I could fill the midfield and strike 10 times over there are so much!

E

enfield celtic

Still need to know of some good players in the backs on right and left side preferably

Reaction score
Billy Jones from Crewe is a solid right back but Ive only had him for half a season so i cant say how good he gets.

E

enfield celtic

boozad said:
Billy Jones from Crewe is a solid right back but Ive only had him for half a season so i cant say how good he gets.
He is good but he is a bit of a price do you know of any cheaper