Kids needed to build for future

• Thread starter enfield celtic
  • Start date
  • Replies 34
  • Views 5K
Sandro from Vitoria and Fabio Santos from Sao Paulo are both good left backs! And will be able to get them for under £5 million!!

enfield celtic said:
Still need to know of some good players in the backs on right and left side preferably
Filip Daems is a godd left back, only costs 90K at the start from gladbach

He is good but he is a bit of a price do you know of any cheaper
You asked for players below £5m and i gave you one good player below £2m and then you ask for one cheaper?
Set your standards and stick to them

hes rite u shud stick to your standards! but chiquinho is a good left back and so is danny mathijssen and the are 1.4 mil and 975k. good right backs are : Altintop from schalke hes value is 2.6 mil and theo lucius so that us:

Chiquinho--left back--1.4mil--internacional
Danny Mathijssen--left back--975k--AZ
Theo Lucius--Right back--1.7mil--PSV
Hamit Altintop--Right back--2.6mil--Schalke

boozad said:
You asked for players below £5m and i gave you one good player below £2m and then you ask for one cheaper?
Set your standards and stick to them

Standard is set 5m in bank goin down know because of transfers ive made

enfield celtic said:
Still need to know of some good players in the backs on right and left side preferably

Keith Keane (Luton at start) and Stephan O'Halloran(Villa at start), are playing well 4 me in Prem in the year 2009-2010. Both are also playin 4 Ireland

In need of good cheap goal keeper as keeper i have is **** and d other keepers i have been told about will not join me at Decent champtionsip side

if you are not looking to spend much money for 35k you can sign george boyd from stevenage. he is not that good at the start but now his dribbling and crossing are 19. this is after four seasons

Jo from Corinthians , Leandro Gioda from River , Rafael Sobis from Internacional

Dreesen, a player of Lierse.
He is pretty good after a few years
O'donnell of liverpool, a great defender in time

Artur Kotenko from FC levadia.
Great GK, I found out about him when I was playing with liverpool. He just kept all my balls out

Some of these player are good Sergey Kislig scored twice in his first game

micheal macienne from southampton is a good yound DC

Kid Tops of the lot

These players are of another class George Boyd, Taianan, Kislig,Kris Boyd all these players are helping me to the prem with ease hvent lost a game 25 and 0