Wigo15

Reaction score
Intro!

hello guys! i am lithuanian guy (so sorry for my writing mistakes) who plays FM since it was CM :) but to be honest i never used my own tactic! We have some great tacticians there so what ive always done is just find one download and start the journey! But this year first time in my FM life i start struggle with the tactics.At the beggining everybody start making tacs what i called "regular" its what you can find in real life... like 4231, 442 and so on... but for the last month or so everybody just start creating a wingerless tactic which i don't like! couse as in real life most of the clubs play with wingers/inside forwards and most of the clubs have them and there is so many great players in those positions... so its allways a "head scratching" thing what to do with them when i start a save with wingerless tactic... (i always play with first transfer window disabled to make it more real). i tried warlord... i trie LE TIGRE, i trie Suk Sam... I trie Joker... some of them was very disappointing, some of the are ok but none of the get my real satisfactory... and you know maybe its just not my luck, but i am a maximalist and not gonna lie! i want to overachieve massivelly!

First tactic which made me smile is SUK SAM TOP3 tactic! first season with no transfers ive get promted with BURTON ALBION! i said yessss here it is! its the best one! but again its wingerless! can i get same succes if i tweak it to winger one??? and after 2 days... around 18 hours of tweaking and testing i think ive made something!

THE TACTIC! at last :)

The BASE of the tactic i took from Suk Sam top3 tactic (you can find his thried in this forum) so alot of credit to VANCO2 guy who is amazing tactician and i truly believe he will make more amazing tactics! and maybe i hope he will tweak this one in to more better tactic! but i change a lot! the wole formation is changed massively!

TIPS!

*Be A manager! the tactic has alot of options to adjust due to opposition! like you can drop defensive line, or if you are a bigger team put mentality to control (but i like to watch the game when its standard)
*Save your result! i still dont make a time wasting tactic but its MASSIVELY important to that in this year FM17! put on defense, waste time and so on...
*Play in Extended mode (or at least KEY mode) mud some how i found that extensive is producing better results!
*Team morale is everything! keep it sky high!
*Most of the players has "tackling harder" instruction, so its gonna be big amount of yellow cards.Just after yellow straight put on player "easy of tackles" or sub the player

Training!

All players train at them position as it is on tactic! on wingers and striker additional focus put FINISHING, and for all central and defensive midfielders put POSITIONING.
Team training thru season is gonna be as basic... BALANCE TEAM and DEFENSIVE.Look on team scout reports if you play at home weaker team or very defensive team put Attacking!

Opposite Instructions

these are from suk sam top 3 tactic (same as all corner and freekick routines)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...80218326-suk-sam-fm2017-k-20161127-282329.png

Killer bee_3068DA0E-5BCE-4FC2-B1CC-73FF189D28EA.fmf

after whole season i will put more pictures and info... questions and tweak are welcome!

i forgot to menchioned that for CUP cames and EUROPE league i ve played my subtitude players and it still works amazing! like ive smashed athletic away 5:1

This tactic should be amazing, how did you manage to get 12 players in your starting eleven though?

please let him figure it out himself.. nobody say anything..

Allright guys so finally i finished a season!

Premier League 2nd place!

As i said i started with no transfers at the beggining and in January board gave me just 17 million Euros so no BIG signings have been made.I think its possible to manage better results if you start with first transfer window couse i think board set around 30 millions.Charlie Austin scored 25 and Shane Long 27 in all competitions which is not bad but not amazing... so Star level complet Forward can produce even better results.Anyway i still manage 80 points and just superb Arsenal form with 90 points don't let me win the 1st place.I saw people winning premier league with 73 points!

EFL CUP WINNERS!

i was lucky to get draw sheffield wednesday in the final, but i kicked out Manchester City in the semi final so we fully deserved to win this trophy!

Europe League - reached semi final!

ive reached semi finals of europe league.Get West Ham on draw.Very strangly lost first leg on away 2:0.Then on home game we get 2:0 on first half... then we get penalty but we missed! and then Forster get own goal... very very unlucky...

Before season media prediction was to finish us in 10th place... so i think we overachieve big in first season!
View attachment 116308View attachment 116307View attachment 116306

Bigger Team tweak

Guys i am not tested that properly, but at the moment i found that if you are not a massive UNDERDOG, put Defensive line deeper or slighly deeper and put mentality on ATTACKING! the team are not su much weaker in defense but way better in atack!

here is my test screen so far!
View attachment 116229

This actually seems like a decent tactic, has the wingers working better than any others I have tried. Might try new tweak when I'm strong favourite or just home games. I want to tweak this into a 4-1-1-3-1 or 4-2-3-1 though!

Do it mate! This one is very solid but i still feel that its about 80% strong... i am still looking who can improve for another 20! My main aim was to made winger tactic which is bring good results. At the moment i am testing it with biger team mode as man united... will post screens tommorow... but yeah i think someone really can made it to a better beast!

Screen shot of all you're saints players stats for season? assists goals ave ratings? signings?

I've noticed something that may be worth mentioning. Since I changed "whipped cross" to "low crosses", I tend to score more goals.

Yes! I changed that too! I am working on the tac V2 and i found out that that if you do4nt have a world clas striker low crosses works better! At the moment my main aim is to find what works in away games... i concede alot in 80-90 minute...

Yes! I changed that too! I am working on the tac V2 and i found out that that if you do4nt have a world clas striker low crosses works better! At the moment my main aim is to find what works in away games... i concede alot in 80-90 minute...

Here are some thoughts: a more defensive mentality, retain possession, much lower tempo... Maybe change the wingers on support duty. I don't really know.
I don't really have problems away from home, but I do concede a little more goals when I'm playing away.

Best tactic i have used but concedes set pieces alot