Only played 7 games so far,but wow it`s brilliant. Won 6 lost 1. Two of the wins has been crazy,10-3 vs Burnley and 9-0 vs West ham. I`m Spurs,first season.

Great tactic !

Nice mate :) i will wait for more updates from your season ;)

For me the most important role in this tactic is the BWM... if you have weak players will have many difficulties, but if you have good players will dominate the game completely!!!

But this tactic it's not invincible, so expect some defeats from time to time.

Last edited:
View attachment 287446vs united who I finished above last year

View attachment 287445vs forrest who recently got promoted

I'm trying to get screen shots now but my laptop is terrible! Lost that game 7-3 in the end! It's weird as my team finished 2nd last year so the results should not be bad

Last edited:
I'm trying to get screen shots now but my laptop is terrible! Lost that game 7-3 in the end! It's weird as my team finished 2nd last year so the results should not be bad
Something it's not right mate... i know that the tactic is not invincible but i never got destroyed like that, even away with barcelona ou real madrid...
What are your 2 BWM?

75% fluid, but with other tactics you get some sort of results at 75% I trained it for a whole pre season!

Think it will work for others glad I saved at the start of the summer so I could go back and use another tactic, the guy with spurs shows its a good one!

75% fluid, but with other tactics you get some sort of results at 75% I trained it for a whole pre season!

Think it will work for others glad I saved at the start of the summer so I could go back and use another tactic, the guy with spurs shows its a good one!

Thats to bad :( but thanks for trying.

Its fine I saw how defensively solid the original killerbee was and was hoping for that here but can't win them all!

Its fine I saw how defensively solid the original killerbee was and was hoping for that here but can't win them all!

Maybe i could tweak the tactic in that point and share it :p then you should try it again mate :)

Yeah could have been two freak results playing with Mr l a 532 it's so defensively solid but struggles to score sometimes but that's what we are all looking for the perfect tactic ha

I just found it strange because my test with Gil Vicente went well and the team is weak.
But yes, we are all searching for the "DIABLO" hehe

I feel like my overpowered mega pricey midfielders will be wasted as BWM. Will change the roles slightly. Pogba, Koke, Y.Toure, Witsel, Milner and Schweinsteiger third season in.

I feel like my overpowered mega pricey midfielders will be wasted as BWM. Will change the roles slightly. Pogba, Koke, Y.Toure, Witsel, Milner and Schweinsteiger third season in.

Yes i think that to but for some reason BWM was the best combination for me. Feel free to tweak the tactic ;)

Guys, for those who have good midfielders but not so good BWM, you could change the roles to B2B ;)