I'm scoring loads of goals per match at the moment, averaging almost 60% of the possession, all the key moments going my way and with wingers? I'm loving it :). I have been using it since day 1. I do have a overpowered team but I'm glad to have finally found a tactic in one of my preferred formations that is consistent and doing well vs the top clubs. Using the players as box to box as suggested by the OP if you have more advanced type midfielders.

Last edited:
I'm scoring loads of goals per match at the moment, averaging almost 60% of the possession, all the key moments going my way and with wingers? I'm loving it :). I have been using it since day 1. I do have a overpowered team but I'm glad to have finally found a tactic in one of my preferred formations that is consistent and doing well vs the top clubs. Using the players as box to box as suggested by the OP if you have more advanced type midfielders.

Nice mate :) can you put here some screens? what is your team and players?

yes, Im about to try it but my favourite team is sporting lol...I just wanted to get an idea about the players u used to reach such success....did u manage 2 win champions league in ur 1st season with fcp ?

yes, Im about to try it but my favourite team is sporting lol...I just wanted to get an idea about the players u used to reach such success....did u manage 2 win champions league in ur 1st season with fcp ?

With fcp i went to the final but lost on extra time against Real Madrid. But that was a test so i think that i could have won if i play it right ;)

What 11 are you thinking to use?

With fcp i went to the final but lost on extra time against Real Madrid. But that was a test so i think that i could have won if i play it right ;)

What 11 are you thinking to use?

At the moment I'm making a test on a save and I'm winning 1-4 away against benfica :D

But I don't know Im playing andre martins and adrien as MRB but maybe it won't be so easy against top teams because don't have good defensive attributes
Maybe william de carvalho and I guess I could try to buy lucas romero...but sporting doesn't have a large budget to spend..
do u hv any suggestions about the 1st eleven to use ?

At the moment I'm making a test on a save and I'm winning 1-4 away against benfica :D

But I don't know Im playing andre martins and adrien as MRB but maybe it won't be so easy against top teams because don't have good defensive attributes
Maybe william de carvalho and I guess I could try to buy lucas romero...but sporting doesn't have a large budget to spend..
do u hv any suggestions about the 1st eleven to use ?
How much money do you have?

changed the amc to a dlf and dropped the wingers gunna test it as a 442 as that's what my squad is built around

well you can buy matias kranevitter. You can also try gil romero but i recommed the first one ;) you can also use william carvalho. Mate, having good BWM's is essencial to the success of the tactic. Then you can try getting players on loan. traore from barcelona is a good example ;)

good luck mate

changed the amc to a dlf and dropped the wingers gunna test it as a 442 as that's what my squad is built around

Nice :) try to tweak and tell me how it goes ;)

have just won the league with southampton with this and TFF V4 and also Forest flourished tactic in all 3 slots

I am Southampton as well in the first season. How did you fund those transfers the board gave me just 7.8m?

Its Nice to see other players using this tactic and having success ;) good job wining EPL :)
i hope that next season you win CL to ;)