i'm pleased to see you back. definitely going to try this ;)

what is your 11? do you use IO? Individual and squad training? could you post some pictures? Your results are amasing! ;-)

Thanks mate ;)

Those are my players, you can see the stats in this new season! Aboubakar and Jovic are monsters!!!
General training i leave to ***. manager and individual training, i train the position they play ;) And no OI.

View attachment 310990

;)

View attachment 748233

First match with your tactic! (I'm Marseille!...). I'm begining my second season with this team... wait and see for more results... ;-)

Nice result mate ;) after your team adapt to the tactic you will be almost unbeatable :p
Can you put your transfers? i saw that you bought Aboubakar ;) he is a monster as middle striker!

in my save he has 48 goals in 22 games so far ;)

Last edited:
I used it in the end of the season with Inter in normal FM. Didn't lose one game, one disappointing draw against Lazio at home (2-2) but the tac wasn't fully fluid. Anyway I managed to beat Man Utd (2-2 (first game with the tac), 3-1), Man City (4-1, 4-0) and Chelsea (2-1) to win the CL and to win the Serie A with great wins against Milan (9-1) and Sassuolo (10-0) and others.

does this work for normal fm mode or was it made for classic mode
This must work on normal fm mode to ;)

I used it in the end of the season with Inter in normal FM. Didn't lose one game, one disappointing draw against Lazio at home (2-2) but the tac wasn't fully fluid. Anyway I managed to beat Man Utd (2-2 (first game with the tac), 3-1), Man City (4-1, 4-0) and Chelsea (2-1) to win the CL and to win the Serie A with great wins against Milan (9-1) and Sassuolo (10-0) and others.
Great mate :) can you put your results?

So I played the last 13 games of the season with this tactic (11 W 2 D, 58 scored and 11 conceded), Icardi was injured for the last 2 games but he managed to score 25 during his 11 games as central striker.

Here some SS! If you want more info just ask but I can't provide squad ratings as I already began next season! Looking forward for a whole season using this tac!

View attachment 310900View attachment 310899View attachment 310898View attachment 310897

So I played the last 13 games of the season with this tactic (11 W 2 D, 58 scored and 11 conceded), Icardi was injured for the last 2 games but he managed to score 25 during his 11 games as central striker.

Here some SS! If you want more info just ask but I can't provide squad ratings as I already began next season! Looking forward for a whole season using this tac!

View attachment 748369View attachment 748371View attachment 748374View attachment 748376

Nice results ;) using this tactic whole season, you'll be amazed ;) believe me mate!

When i finish this season i will post my results but aboubakar scored 75 goals and i have at least 11 games still to play :) Jovic are great to with 54 ;)

Nice result mate ;) after your team adapt to the tactic you will be almost unbeatable :p
Can you put your transfers? i saw that you bought Aboubakar ;) he is a monster as middle striker!

in my save he has 48 goals in 22 games so far ;)

View attachment 310914

Little explication for the transferts for my second season with Marseille. Lot of sell because at the end of the first season, a lot of player wanted leaving Marseille to a biggest team! (Balanta, Barrada, Doria, Thauvin, Payet, Romero, Dja Djeje), 2 contracts finished in one year and too expensive to be extended (NKoulou and Mandanda), the other was unnecessary players.

Therefore, I have proceded to lot of incoming. I test 4 regens recommended by my scout.

Aboubakar is a monster (21 goals in 12 matchs!...)