are u happy with ur defence??

37 goals are too much :p maybe u should work on defence?

Leicester has very weak players. It isn't fair to say it is because of the tactic, cause it can leaking in defense because of the players. Managing a good squad and conceed over 30 goals? Than there is something wrong, yes!

Leicester has very weak players. It isn't fair to say it is because of the tactic, cause it can leaking in defense because of the players. Managing a good squad and conceed over 30 goals? Than there is something wrong, yes!

ur right mate, i never managed them so i really dont know much about Leicester but seeing his previous results and defence that is why it was shock for me seeing it as i dont like conceding goals that is why always trying different of tactics
, but i got ur point :)

are u happy with ur defence??

37 goals are too much :p maybe u should work on defence?
Yes 37 is a lot but i'm Leicester :p with Porto i got only 17 in hole season ;) But if i see that i can improve defense in any way i will do it :)

True mate, very weak players :p And i play a offensive style so, with this kind of players, it's hard to not get goals.

Here it is guys (H)

View attachment 309301

With an underdog team like Leicester, with weak players compared to other teams, the season went very well!!! I think with this team achieve this classification is quite an accomplishment! ;)

this tatic only works in fmc?? thanks in advance :)

Esta tatica funciona apenas no fm classic ? Obrigado (Portuguese Translation) since the author is a proud portuguese :D

Sorry, ended now reading all post my question has already been awsered :)

Last edited:
psycadelik how has been your champions league runs with porto during the time you used this tatic there? :) any win?

I am testing this with Swindon Town , 3th season in premier league .
Looking very good , post my results at the end of the season !

Hi guys,
thanks for the comments ;) i'm happy that it works for you :)
Now i'm just waiting for 15.3 patch and then release my tactic again :p

This is the best tactic for Fm 2015 . 3ts season in Premier League with Swindon Town , won Pr.League and Europa League !
54c9d7d7327a5-Schedule___Senior_Fixtures-2.png

54c9d7ee33aa1-Schedule___Senior_Fixtures-3.png

54c9d806cc720-Schedule___Senior_Fixtures-4.png

54c9d81b2091b-Barclays_Premier_League__Overview_Profile.png

54c9d82f4bc74-Squad__Players_Players.png

Good job man , keep up the good work ! More people must use it !

Does anyone try this tactic with 15.3?

I tried but it seems that it does'nt work as well as before :(