dont you think the defence is way set low and gets caught with through passes?

This is a very good tactic! Not only does it provide excellent results, but it is a joy to watch the football being played. Thanks to the creator!!

Great tactic. Works really good with me, with every team.. (except Monaco, for some reason). Are their player filters?

Really good tactic, i've tweaked the positions a bit but your team instructions are superb. First match 5-0 second 8-0. Corners are immense. I also play as Porto and was wondering if there is anyway of changing the two major players who the corner aims for. Currently mine hits both my CM's, so Hector Herrera and Gago but would prefer better headers/finishers?
Thanks again

do you have an away tactic? who is supposed to be taking the corners?

KILLERBEE REBORN

Hi guys,
after much deliberation on my part I decided to share my personal tactic I use to 4 seasons. I play always in FMC so there are no OI. To hit the corners, DR take the right corners and the DL to take the left corners. I made some tweaks along my seasons and thinks it's better now.
I will put the league tables for you to see the results.
PS: i do not try with other teams so i don't know if it works! If the tactic work with smaller teams i will update the OP with this new tactic :)

Season 1
View attachment 312531
Season 2
View attachment 312532
Season 3
View attachment 312533
Season 4 ( current season )
View attachment 312534
Players stats ( current season )
View attachment 312535

Download
View attachment 312529

Hope it works for you guys ;)
Good luck!

Last edited:
does this work with smaller teams i mean Porto is a big club. could it work for smaller teams?

does this work with smaller teams i mean Porto is a big club. could it work for smaller teams?
Yes, Porto it's a big team but as i said i build this tactic in my long save that i start. I do not test it with smaller teams so can't tell if it works. Maybe i will try a low league team test soon.

Odegaard where play in your tac.?which positions?
i play Odegaard in CM position and he is great ;)

View attachment 311774

My league table and player stats so far (H)

View attachment 311773

View attachment 311772

Well it seems that people don't like killerbee anymore :p

(H)

I guess there are a lot of 433 tactics out there, and people are using the ones that were released first. Plus your original Killerbee was a 442, so perhaps a new thread for the 433 would bring more interest?

I'm still looking for a tactic to use in a long term save, so I have two questions for you:

1) How do you compare your tactic offensively/defensively with Follia v2 and Bad Possession v4 (the other two best 433 tatics at the moment in my opinion)?

2) Have you tried making a 442 with two DM?

thanks

I guess there are a lot of 433 tactics out there, and people are using the ones that were released first. Plus your original Killerbee was a 442, so perhaps a new thread for the 433 would bring more interest?

I'm still looking for a tactic to use in a long term save, so I have two questions for you:

1) How do you compare your tactic offensively/defensively with Follia v2 and Bad Possession v4 (the other two best 433 tatics at the moment in my opinion)?

2) Have you tried making a 442 with two DM?

thanks

I think you are right, since it's a new formation maybe it will be better to start a new thread ;)

1) i only use my own tactics so can't say if it's better or worst than Follia or bad possession.
2) no.

I think i will try this one in one low league team and if it works i will create a new thread ;)

Def. going to try this tactic out. BUT as I am a complete idiot, and I have no idea how to download and upload. Could you post up player instructions if any? thanks.

Def. going to try this tactic out. BUT as I am a complete idiot, and I have no idea how to download and upload. Could you post up player instructions if any? thanks.

You must download the tactic file, copy to tactic folder in your pc, then inside the game you have to import it.
And player instructions i leave them to ***. manager ;)

what team will you pick to test this tactic?

thanks

You must download the tactic file, copy to tactic folder in your pc, then inside the game you have to import it.
And player instructions i leave them to ***. manager ;)

what team will you pick to test this tactic?

thanks

Cool I will try that right now mate. Thank you again.
Will go the same team I always do. SPURS!! LOL

sorry to be a pain. but my laptop must be fckd. as it keeps losing the download file.
just a quick question. are there any individual player instruction? e.g shoot more, run wide with ball etc.