View attachment 319774

So, 8 games played, 6-1-1, but 35 scored and 18 (!) conceded. What's more, 10 goals lost in away games against Münich and Leverkusen.
Defensively this tactic will be not working without full backs. Opponent has plenty of free space on the sides. I'll make some changes in this formation in the next few games.

View attachment 727518

So, 8 games played, 6-1-1, but 35 scored and 18 (!) conceded. What's more, 10 goals lost in away games against Münich and Leverkusen.
Defensively this tactic will be not working without full backs. Opponent has plenty of free space on the sides. I'll make some changes in this formation in the next few games.

yes i'm working on a tactic with fullbacks to stop that kind of results. thanks for sharing ;)

Guys, after many hours of tweaking i came up with a new tactic and i'm doing a season test with it and its being outstanding for me :) very happy with it right now ;)
Tactic is now in beta version! need to work on corners settings and a few more tweaks and its ready for release :)

NOTE: if anyone have a good corner settings please let me know ;)

View attachment 319742View attachment 319741

Guys, after many hours of tweaking i came up with a new tactic and i'm doing a season test with it and its being outstanding for me :) very happy with it right now ;)
Tactic is now in beta version! need to work on corners settings and a few more tweaks and its ready for release :)

View attachment 727578View attachment 727581

a) im playing as Guiseley in |VCN so when u need osmeone to test it let me know ive entered the info from the tact pic into my game just need the mentality and shape and team Instructions... As far as the OP is there OI or are they just default with nothing selected..

Question about this tactic...

I have on my roster AM (C) and ST (C) would that be Complete forward L or Complete forward R or could be either

Roster

View attachment 319703

- can L Defenders play wing back if they arent WB listed...
- what would M (C) be listed as box to box midfielder or advanced play

Just writing down on paper who plays which positions for the tactic so that when it comes to subs i know who can play what and whos good for the subs or am i better of having for example Adam Boyes him and Alex Johnson i plan on having as my left (CF) and right (CF) as my starting 2 strikers.. am i better off setting up them as specific tactics to work on or train my players on the positions that they will be playing in the tactic..

Last edited:

View attachment 727578View attachment 727581

Looking good mate !

Question about this tactic...

I have on my roster AM (C) and ST (C) would that be Complete forward L or Complete forward R or could be either

Roster

View attachment 727656

- can L Defenders play wing back if they arent WB listed...
- what would M (C) be listed as box to box midfielder or advanced play

Just writing down on paper who plays which positions for the tactic so that when it comes to subs i know who can play what and whos good for the subs or am i better of having for example Adam Boyes him and Alex Johnson i plan on having as my left (CF) and right (CF) as my starting 2 strikers.. am i better off setting up them as specific tactics to work on or train my players on the positions that they will be playing in the tactic..

Hi FM2014Fan ;)
Q1 - any defender can play wingback if they have the attributes for that ;) you can always train him to that position until he fits.
Q2 - for me, i prefer MC ;)

Any question just ask mate ;)

Last edited:
man, you should try it another Team, too easy with Porto. tried it with west ham, 4 game 1W 1D 2L. very bad

man, you should try it another Team, too easy with Porto. tried it with west ham, 4 game 1W 1D 2L. very bad

To bad it's not working for you but if you say that its easy to play 14 games, score 50 goals and get 1 goal against, beating Juventus and liverpool in CL.... please... tell me what tactic you use because i can't find any besides this one. And i try almost every tactic in this forum!

WEST HAM CHALLENGE

No signings, plug and play, assistant manager pick team. Media prediction 12th!!!

Finished 5th (H)
View attachment 319432

Game Saved 4 times!!! played in 1 hour and 29 minutes
View attachment 319433

This season was played just plug and play so results can be even better if played well ;)

psycadelik thank you very much for the tactic.I might not have such awesome results as your FCP but still it iss the best tactic for me in this forum.

Keep the good work :D

psycadelik thank you very much for the tactic.I might not have such awesome results as your FCP but still it iss the best tactic for me in this forum.

Keep the good work :D

I'm happy that it's working for you mate ;) Keep us updated with your results.

WEST HAM CHALLENGE

No signings, plug and play, assistant manager pick team. Media prediction 12th!!!

Finished 5th (H)
View attachment 728337

Game Saved 4 times!!! played in 1 hour and 29 minutes
View attachment 728334

This season was played just plug and play so results can be even better if played well ;)
sorry mate, but i'm still losing with this tac with west ham. maybe i'm not a good fm player. sorry

sorry mate, but i'm still losing with this tac with west ham. maybe i'm not a good fm player. sorry

hmm this is strange ... as you can see I made a plug and play season and finished in 5th ... What training are you using?