JoshSheppard

Reaction score
Liverpool Football Club

We have breaking news coming in from Melwood training ground that Kenny Dalglish has resigned from Liverpool with immediate affect. Liverpool’s Chairman Tom Werner has said this as a big shock to everyone at the football club, but wants to forget about this and look forward to the new season.
With the bookmakers already making the odds for the next manager of Liverpool at…
Fabio Capello 3/1
Rafa Benitez 5/1
Michael Laudrup 6/1
Steve Bruce 6/1
Steve Clarke 10/1

With Capello being the favourite for the job, he has currently told sky sports, that he’s not interested in getting back into football management at this time, but he would love to get back into it in the future.

Breaking News
[h=2]Josh Sheppard takes Liverpool hot seat[/h]
Liverpool Football Club have announced their new manager being 26 year old, Josh Sheppard. The new manager has expressed his feelings for the club and says everyone has a chance to prove what they can do, even the youngsters.

Mixed reactions on twitter:
View attachment 240963
@Charlie26Adam – it’s a shock to see Kenny go, but I’m looking forward to proving the new manager why I deserve a place in the team.

@martin_skrtel37 – After forming such a great relationship with Kenny, I’m not to sure what’s going to happen with Josh, but I’m looking forward to the new season.

The first statement from the new man in charge:

I’ve come from no-where to take over one of the biggest clubs in football, it’s a massive achievement for me and my family, and we’re all looking forward to the prospect of what I can bring to Liverpool Football Club. I’ve met all the players today in the first training session, and I’ve told them what m expectations are for the season, and had individual chats some of the players, including Steven Gerrard and Pepe Reina. Everyone seems happy with what has been said.

The first press conference came from the training ground today
Sky Sports News – What are your expectations Mr Sheppard?
Josh Sheppard – I’m expecting a very big performance in every competition and hopefully getting into Europe; I am going to use the young talent in the squad in the carling cup and also hoping that they can perform.

Michael Hanson, The mirror – What can you bring to this club?
Josh Sheppard – One word – Success.

Sorry but the press conference has come to an end, The chairman wants Josh to keep everything he has, to himself, and worried he’s going to give his tactic ideas away.

Transfer Rumours

Liverpool are looking to bring in a few youngsters to send out on loan and help out them to get first team experience and learn what the English leagues are about, a couple of Chilean youngsters could be on there way in. Also Mr Sheppard has told sky sports he admires Junior Hoilett, and Milan Krasic.

On there way out could be like the likes, of Andy Carroll, Lucas and a couple of the youngsters are going out on loan to give them valuable first team experience.

With pre-season just around the corner, Josh Sheppard, made sure of showing the fans he wasn’t a man to sit down and do nothing, he wanted to be involved. First up Josh sent two players out on loan to give them some first team experience.
Jack Robinson - Sheffield united Nathan Eccleston headed to ipswich.
View attachment 241007 View attachment 241008
After sending these out on loan, Mr Sheppard, made an offer for Seydou Doumbia from CSKA Moscow, at a reported 23.5 million pounds, but first up oil rich PSG signed Lucas Leiva for 6.75 million, as he was one of the first men Mr Sheppard intended on selling.

IN : Seydou Doumbia - 23.5 million after 48 months, Sheppard also brought in two Mexican youngsters from Chivas, Jonny Malgallon and Erick Torres for a believed 7.9 million for the pair. Last up came Marek Hamsik for a massive 27.5 million.

OUT : Jack Robinson Loan, Nathan Eccleston Loan, Lucas Leiva - PSG 6.75 million, and the latest departure from Liverpool was Martin Skrtel who left to join Machester City in a deal to be around 12.5 million pounds,

Mr Sheppard has said he's very happy with his transfers in, but was a little dissapointed about the sell of Martin Skrtel, but he said no manager could've turned down that amount of money for him. He is also looking forward to testing the new stars in the Pre season games.

Josh Shepard has sent a statement out the the press saying I'm very happy with everything at the club right now, and I have the backing from the players and the board. I brought in the players I wanted and we will now be trying to put together results that will take us into Europe next season. I am very looking forward to this.

Pre season -
View attachment 241009

After putting a big win together over last seasons Europa League winners Porto, the morale in the squad was boosted. Mr Sheppard, told the press he was very happy with pre season and is looking forward to the first game of the season at home to Sunderland. His new signings performed well and the players have took time to get to know the new signings, which is a brilliant feeling, now we're all going to work together to finish as high as possible.

anyone who's reading this, I'll appreciate any feedback, and it will motivate me to keep going, also be nice to see who's following, thanks.

Josh Shepard has sent a statement out the the press saying I'm very happy with everything at the club right now, and I have the backing from the players and the board. I brought in the players I wanted and we will now be trying to put together results that will take us into Europe next season. I am very looking forward to this.

Pre season -
View attachment 241009

After putting a big win together over last seasons Europa League winners Porto, the morale in the squad was boosted. Mr Sheppard, told the press he was very happy with pre season and is looking forward to the first game of the season at home to Sunderland. His new signings performed well and the players have took time to get to know the new signings, which is a brilliant feeling, now we're all going to work together to finish as high as possible.

Attachment doesnt work

I'll write up my results in tomorrow's update, sorry fella's

Its happened in my Bilbao story a few times - usually happens for me when the screen freezes when i click on submit reply. Happens occasionally

My Life: I was a young boy growing up, always wanting to be a footballer or a something to do with football at least, from manager to physio, to player to pundit. It didn't really bother me as long I was part of the game I loved. I had a very poor family and we needed help, 1 brother, 1 sister and my mum. It was hard for us growing up, being bullied at school. So I finally made something of my life, when I was taken on by AFC Bournemouth U18's who had a very promising youth academy. From then on, my life got better finally signing for Ipswich and making my debut at the age of 17. I stayed at ipswich for all my career and stayed with them when I retired as part of the coaching team. I applied at Liverpool mainly as a bit of banter with my mate, but when they rung me and called for an interview, I thought it was someone taking the ****. But then he told me to go to the training ground at 10am the next day. So I went, and it was true, I had the interview and got the job, now here I am..

Before the season started the chairman called Mr Sheppard in for a quiet chat, just to tell him he's happy with the signings, but has put the pressure on by saying we HAVE to make Europe this season, otherwise the fans will be shouting your name for the wrong reasons.

August

Liverpool 3-0 Sunderland
View attachment 241113
First up, was Sunderland at home, great result for the reds, a few players put in a great performance and I was very pleased to see Doumbia get his debut.

Arsenal 2-1 Liverpool
View attachment 241114
Wasn't to dissapointed at this result as we did make chances, but obviously the team has to put up a bigger fight against bigger teams, Young Erick Torres even made a sub appearance.

Liverpool 3-0 Shrewsbury (cc)
View attachment 241116
After playing my first team in this to save embarrassment of going out to a lower league side, I did make all 3 changes to bring on the youngsters, but still very happy with the result.

Liverpool 2-0 Bolton
View attachment 241118
Another good performance from the lads, Hamsik played excellent in this result.
Player of the month
View attachment 241120

3 in 4 goals for the reds.

look forward to the rest of the season... massive liverpool fan and currently running a game with liverpool

so quite keen to see who u seen etc...

keep up the story!!!

cheers mate, looking forward to the season with the mighty reds, hopefully can do something, EUROPE is a must! nice to see you're following the story.

Due to my attachments not working at the moment, I'm going to write up the scores, then print screen a league table at the end of most months.

September

First news from Mr Sheppard, is that their keeper Pepe Reina has been injured on international duty for Spain and is out for a month. As their key goalkeeper is sidelined, they have said Doni will be given the call up to the first team.

Stoke City 1-0 Liverpool - M.O.M - Agger

Although this isn't the scoreline I would of hoped for, A few key players had a very good game, and I'm not to disheartened by this result because as they say, stoke away is the hardest place to go,

Spurs 0 -1 Liverpool - Kuyt, M.O.M Dirk Kuyt

I'm very happy with this result as I was hoping for at the most a draw, as I didn't think my side would come away with all 3 points, but this is an excellent result for us.

(cc 3rd round) Blackpool 1-3 Liverpool - Maxi, Henderson (2) M.O.M - Henderson

As I said from the start, this is a competition I want to win, to some people it doesn't mean a lot, but my back up players and youth players have gained some experience from these fixtures.

Liverpool 0-0 Wolves M.O.M Agger.

Not a very exciting game against premier league strugglers, but if I'm on honest my side were lucky to come away with a point, as Wolves were great at their counter attacking.

Player Of The Month
Danny Agger
View attachment 241232

Put in some great performances in defence, working well with carragher and almost putting some brilliant headers in the back of the oppositions net.

October

With Pepe Reina back, the teams morale went up but after just 1 day of the new month Glen Johnson and summer signing Magallon were both sidelined for 3-4 weeks, which wasn't nice, so it looked like Kelly will be starting right back.

Everton 0-0 Liverpool M.O.M - Reina

The Merseyside derby, the match I have been anticipating since the fixtures first came out. Very nervy performance from my team, but Pepe Reina did brilliantly when called upon, disappointing point.

Liverpool 0 -2 Man Utd M.O.M - Steven Gerrard

My side didn't have a clue, after 7 games and 7 wins for Man united the confidence was high in the squad, and right from the off, they dominated. Fans were devastated, espcially seeing us in 10th place

Liverpool 3-0 Norwich Coates, Suarez, Doumbia M.O.M - Suarez

The game saw Liverpool take the lead early on, then dominated possession throughout the game, which was expected, Also the game that saw Paul Lambert sacked straight after. Barcelona like passing.

(cc 4th round) Arsenal 0-1 Liverpool - Coates - M.O.M - Coates

After seeing us lose to them at the start of the season, this was a nice way to get my own back, Also the cup run still going and into the quarters, are we heading for Europe?

WBA 0-2 Liverpool Doumbia (2) - M.O.M Doumbia

Great performance away from home, Doumbia starting to show why he's worth the money I paid for him, very happy with this performance

Player of the month

View attachment 241234

Young centre back Coates stepped up to the first team with a couple of goals and some gread defending, very happy with his progress.