After finding my team in 5th place in the table, I thought to myself, Europa or Champions League, or nothing? I told my team, we need to push on for that 4th spot, to gain champions league football for the anfield faithful, that's what they really want
November

Liverpool 2-0 Swansea - Suarez, Doumbia - M.O.M Doumbia

Great start to the month against out of form Swansea, this result is just what I was looking for and we looked comfortable throughout.

Chelsea 4-1 Liverpool - Suarez, M.O.M Suarez

Shocking performance and shocking result, couldn't string more than 2 passes together, and Chelsea made us look like a Sunday league pub team.

(cc quarter final) Stoke 0-0 Liverpool *4-3 Stoke on pens - M.O.M Suarez

After beating Arsenal in the last round, I thought we'd win this game with ease, but maybe not, after losing to Stoke on the first game of the season, it looks like they could be our bogey team. Suarez was tiring throughout, so I bought on Carroll who missed his spot-kick, disappointing again.

Liverpool 0-3 Man City M.O.M - Reina (somehow)

Abysmal

Player of the month
View attachment 241311
Luis Suarez scored a few goals in a bad month for the club​

December

Fulham 1-2 Liverpool Suarez, Doumbia M.O.M - Reina

Back to winning ways for my team, finally. After a few bad performances, it looked like we stepped up to the plate in this game with 14 shots to Fulham's 5

Liverpool 0-1 QPR M.O.M - Carragher

With Q.P.R being one of the inform sides this season, I knew it wasn't going to be easy, although we had more possession, goals win games.

Aston Villa 1-3 Liverpool - Hamsik, Gerrard, Doumbia M.O.M Doumbia

Best game of the season for Liverpool ,everyone looked brilliant right through from the defence to the attack, also very nice to see Hamsik get on the scoresheet with a 25 yard strike.

Wigan 0-1 Liverpool Suarez M.O.M - Suarez.

Probably my hardest game yet, although we lost to the likes of man city, Chelsea and Man united, and we won this game, I thought they deserved all 3 points, but that's football I guess.

Liverpool 1-0 Blackburn Paul Robinson (o.g) M.O.M - G. Johnson

After having 3 away games on the trot, it was nice to see a win in front of the Kop, all be it from an own goal.

Liverpool 3-1 Newcastle Kuyt, Doumbia (2) M.O.M Doumbia

Last game of the month and we rounded it off with a great performance, was very happy with Doumbia banging in 2, hopefully he'll be on the score sheet more often.
Player of the month
View attachment 241312

Seydou Doumbia had a great month for the club, helping us to a few wins along the way

With January coming up we will be looking forward to the F.A cup game at home to Cheltenham, and also a few players maybe on there way out of the club.

great story some bad results though lol sure you will turn it around, will be following as an LFC fan :)

January

After attending a press conference announcing that he will be making no signings in the January transfer window, Mr Sheppard, only off loaded one player, in being Conor Coady on a 6 month loan deal to Colchester. Also he was given manager of the month for December after 5 out of 6 victories.

Man City 2-1 Liverpool Hamsik, M.O.M - Hamsik

Not a bad effort from the lads, apart from Dirk Kuyt's penalty miss in the 96th minute of the game, which left the travelling Liverpool fans in tears.

(F.A cup 3rd round) Liverpool 4-0 Cheltenham, Aurelio, Shelvey, Kuyt, Doumbia, M.O.M Shelvey

After starting a young team, with a few back up players, Mr Sheppard told the press he was delighted with the work they put into the game, and ended up with a great result.

Liverpool 2-2 Stoke, Shawcross (O.G) Bellamy M.O.M Bellamy

Stoke being the bogey team for the season, after not winning once out of the three ties. Bellamy really took on Sheppard's words, saying he has to work to get his place in the first team.

Bolton 0-2 Liverpool, Maxi, Kuyt M.O.M Kuyt

All round good effort from every player in the squad, Sheppard's team finally getting it right, Europe awaits.

(F.A cup 4th Round) Man United 4-0 Liverpool M.O.M Behave!!

After wanting to win a trophy this season, it looks like Sheppard's dreams may be over, after a hammering by Man United.

Wolves 0-0 Liverpool M.O.M Reina

After getting a battering from Man United, the motivation seemed to have been lost, and only 3 shots on goal was obviously not good enough
Player Of The Month

View attachment 242054

Craig Bellamy putting in the performances to gain himself first team football.

February

Liverpool 5-0 Spurs, Hamsik (2), Adam, Dawson (O.G) Kuyt M.O.M Hamsik

Doing the double over Spurs is a great feeling, to beat them by such a big scoreline always adds a bit more happiness, best result of the season in my eyes

Man United 2-3 Liverpool, Carrol (2) G. Johnson M.O.M - Carroll

After losing to them in the cup by a 4-0 scoreline, it was time to get our own back, 2-0 down at half time, so the comeback was great, Carroll worked his socks off up top.

Liverpool 1-1 Everton,Kuyt, M.O.M Kuyt

6 games in the league unbeaten which is nice, but a win over our Merseyside rivals would have been a lot nice for the fans, but great atmosphere and a sell out.

Player of the month

View attachment 242056

After scoring 2 against Tottenham, he deserved player of the months, in only a couple of games, he had a rating of 7.62.

After a great couple of months, the Champions League was still in touch, only being 6 points behind 4th place Arsenal, and sitting happily in 6th. March is vital for us.

March

Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal Doumbia, Kuyt M.O.M Hamsik

Still 6 points behind The Gunners, but if we can better their results, we have better goal difference, Hamsik assisted both goals, and he is paying back the money we paid for him.

Sunderland 1-1 Liverpool, Carroll M.O.M Adam

Disappointing to say the least, couldn't string anything together, and the players looked fatigued, poor.

Q.P.R 0-0 Liverpool M.O.M Agger

This being one of those frustrating games, where you can't score 22 shots, 17 on target, yet none went in, good in possession though.

Liverpool 1-0 Wigan Kuyt, M.O.M Bellamy

After 3 consecutive draws we now sit 10 points behind arsenal, but still remaining positive, Fulham slowly coming up the table into 5th, also unbeaten run is still going.

Newcastle 1-1 Liverpool Hamsik, M.O.M Hamsik

Another draw for the reds, played well though, and the fans went home happy.

Player of the month

View attachment 242062
This player getting it again, Marek Hamsik has performed well for the club in the last couple of months.

April

Liverpool 0-0 Aston Villa M.O.M Reina

Looked like Villa were the better team, glad to earn a point though.

Blackburn 1-2 Liverpool Adam, Sterling M.O.M Sterling

Good performance and especially happy with youngster Raheem Stirling who got a bit of action and scored today, hot prospect for the future

Liverpool 1-1 Fulham Gerrard, M.O.M Gerrard

30 yard strike from Gerrard helped Liverpool to a point against Fulham, who have now moved up into 4th place, strong season for them.

Liverpool 3-0 West Brom Hamsik, Gerrard (2) M.O.M Gerrard

Another couple of goals from the Liverpool captain, helped Liverpool to all 3 points at home, good performance from the defence too.

Norwich 0-1 Liverpool Carroll, M.O.M Kuyt

Didn't expect to win this, as Norwich's home form wasn't to bad of late, seeing as they've just been relegated, their morale was low, but we were very happy with just a one goal win.

Player of the month

View attachment 242063
Gerrard's three goals this ,month, has helped Liverpool back into 6th place.
May
Liverpool 3-1 Chelsea Hamsik, Kuyt, Coates M.O.M Coates

Couldn't ask for a better result, have never been so happy with the team, with just one game to go, we have finished 6th. Europa next season.

Swansea 1-1 Liverpool, M.O.M Suarez

After being out injured for a while, Suarez made his first game back for 3 months and marked it with a goal, 18 games unbeaten in the league too.
Player of the month

View attachment 242065

The whole squad performed perfectly, good end to the season.