Hey, when you will upload tactic for away games?) Thanks for answering :)

im at work at the moment and will try a few different things tonigh hopefully. I like the shape of the formation and the roles that are currently there. I'm going to try and play around with the opposition instructions and see if I can make it less leaky in defending

Yeah mate,Batsushayi having a real blast in a league 30 games 26 goals,not sure why everyone complain about defence my GK picked 12 CS out of 20 games :/
I think key of making this tactic is having trully good CM and pacey CB's,Rekkik and Mammana working wonders at the moment for me even tough they picked up several reds haha :D

Our goal difference represents what we did them in the league haaha :D

gully68, You sir are the MAN!!!
Monster tactic!
First Game! Almost Fluid, because I play with 4231 and 424 (2mid, 2 wide, 2 strikers)! (ok, I have a Monster squad too!)

View attachment 147395

As I was testing, i didn´t remove my OI´s
View attachment 147394

Amazing!! Thanks for sharing!

Defence need a tweak second season 11 goals i concede in 3 matches, just play 5-5 in a match

Defence need a tweak second season 11 goals i concede in 3 matches, just play 5-5 in a match

I agree with this.. there is no problem with scoring but concedes a lot of goals. my recent match I lost 3-4.

I didn't have time to play FM last night because it was Friday and the sun was out and I had a fridge full of ice cold Bulmers lol

If I get a chance later today I'll continue to test the opposition instructions changes i was trying on Thursday. I'll keep you updated :)

You re the man fella. My 1st game!!

Unstoppable Gent!!

GOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOM

AA_Gent_Chelsea_Analizler_Ma_Sonu.png

help

THE KING OF KINGS - SPECTRE

Hello everyone. Im a long time player of FM and played CM before that. I have used this forum for years but this is my first time posting a tactic.

I feel i may have stumbled across something special here....

I have tried just about every tactic here but with respect none seemed to do it for me this year.

This tactic started out as Spectre V2 so a lot of credit has to go to the creater of that tactic.

Please give it a try and hopefully it will be as good for you as it is for me.

how do i download?

haha yes mate i get that but what format should it come up in cos its taking me to windows media player ???

Its an .fmf file it goes in your tactics folder in your Sports Interactive folder in my docs.