Im clicking where it says click so i click the attachment and nothing happens i cant see anything ??

Is the file in your downloads folder? try right click and save as into your tactics folder direct.

i have been trying been getting smashed, im with wigan in the premier league losing every week

i have been trying been getting smashed, im with wigan in the premier league losing every week
mate, the premier league is much harder, so you need to improve your squad with better players. btw how is your morle?

mate, the premier league is much harder, so you need to improve your squad with better players. btw how is your morle?
so much harder man, the clubs got no money cant really buy top quality and its low man most of them are on poor

so much harder man, the clubs got no money cant really buy top quality and its low man most of them are on poor
well if your morle are low u should do a team meating to improve your morle,

Could you guys test something for me???

In opposition instructions Could you add closing down to the MC only. Helps when out numbered in midfield when opposition plays 3 midfielders in the centre.

And add tight marking to STL, STC, STR.

These changes have seen me conceded less but i want to know how you guys get on with it before I make it an officia change. If It's better than the original OI's I'll update the OP

CHEERS :)

I'm testing some other things too. Will
keep you posted shortly