JippeKippe

Reaction score
This tactic, I've worked with since the last patch came out. It is a solid 4-4-2 with good attack and defense game. The goal was to create a tactic which let in as little goals as possible, but doesn't affect the offensive so much. I have now found the balance which makes me think that the tactic is ready! It's created with Wolverhampton starting in the Championship where I headed up to the Premier League first season. During the second season, my first title with the team was in EURO Cup after a win against PSG in the final with 2-1.

Formation
View attachment 350594

The table 27 games into the season, 15 goals against!
View attachment 350593

Results
View attachment 350591

Some games against top teams!
View attachment 350590View attachment 350595View attachment 350592

Match prep and training

Match prep is on defensive position avarage the whole season exept for pre season when its on tactic. Pre season training i use team cohesion high and for the season i use balanced avarage.

Op instructions

Dont use any!

Players - The tactic is very much based on everyone having a high work capacity!

MV: The best you can find! (Replaced Hennessey with Begovic and what a difference!)
BH / V: They should be fast with good defensive qualities but also be able to make some good crosses and passes because they will be a part of the offensive play.
BC: The best you can find! The BCR will be the good header for corners.
M H / V: Fast, durable with good ball control. High working capacity is a MUST otherwise there will be a lot of goals in the back from crosses. Likes to run with the ball!
MCH: The most important player in the midfield! Is defensive and strong! Need to be good passer, will have much ball.
MCV: The more creative central midfielder. A typical playmaker but needs to have a high working capacity and be good at winning the ball back at the middfield.
ANF ​​H: Deep lying striker, creative, strong and a good passer. Do not need to be fast.
ANF ​​V: Speedy goalscorer that likes to sneak through the offside trap!

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Looks a good tactic. Can we see some of your other league tables?

Sorry but i have just formatted My computer and didnt save any other fm save.. But i will put up some more pictures during my play with this save!

No worries mate, gave it a shot and it's working very well for me. I'll upload screenshots when I've either half way through or finished the season. Which would you prefer?

I clicked on that but after that it wont let me download it, I was wondering if you needed to get a certain programme to be able to download it