Kit Discussion thread

Because European shirts are great. I like our CL shirt, it's actually alot different to our Home Shirt. Apart from the Colour, Sponsor Badge etc..

Three fake Liverpool tops found from somewhere. No idea where they came from originally but they are quite nice actually..

lfckit1.jpg

No2..

lfckit2.jpg

No3...

lfckit3.jpg

and the Nike shirts:

WorldCupKits-vi.jpg

?

The first Liverpool shirt looks nice, I'm liking the Liverbird on it. Looks uber retro.

Douy said:
Can you find the Cameroon one, they usually have cool kits.

Sure...

Cameroon Home

CameroonHSS0607.jpg

Cameroon Away

CameroonASS0607.jpg

Cameroon Third

Cameroon3rdSS0607.jpg

Senegal Home i think

SenegalHSS0607.jpg

Dont like the new Puma tops, well I would love them if they didnt have the stupid 'watermark'

BTW the new Puma boots pwn

Gregor said:
Dont like the new Puma tops, well I would love them if they didnt have the stupid 'watermark'

BTW the new Puma boots pwn

Yeh I agree, you got a pic of the new Puma boots?

I saw an advert for the red ones today, they looked pretty cool.

The Senegal and Cameroon tops ru13

Cameroon tops always rule. I loved the all-in-one kit last year :D

Im loving the Chez Rep Top i think i might buy it. :D

I don't like the puma kits either, the watermark thing looks daft, I do like the argentina away shirt, but as a true england fan I would never be seen dead in one.

Also the south africa shirt looks like a brazil shirt, who are they trying to kid and the denmark shirt looks like an england shirt. ;)

spursshirt3xr1.jpg

Artist impression of the next Spurs top

CameroonHSS0607.jpg

I actually like this. Might get it or the czech away one.

Spurs one has retro badge with modern look.

John, that Spurs top 'pwns'. I hope they bring one out similar to that... it would be at the top of my list.

traitor!

The Spurs top would be smart but they will prob stick a watermark on it.

doubt they'll stick a watermark on thier club shirts, the sponsers would just go over it.

Hopefully LG bit will be dark blue aswell.

There was a rumour that our away kit would be all red as a condition from LG, but i think thats just a rumour, Spurs have brought out a ton of merchandising in a "Never Red" line, to have a red shirt the next season would be a bit of a kick in the teeth.