Kit Discussion thread

That shirt is not nice at all, Spurs shirt will look good if it ends up being something like that. Couldn't see them in red though.

That spurs shirt is amazing, is that defo the real one? or just a daft one, if its real am gona buy it

*wonders how someone who supports one EPL team can buy the shirt of another because it looks nice*

Anyone with me on that one?

Would never buy a EPL shirt other than Middlesbrough.

Foreign Teams ok - as long as they ain't German or Turkish teams.

Buying an EPL shirt of a team you don't support is just the same as buying a foreign clubs shirt or another nations other than your own.

The only shirts I would get from another EPL team are Spurs, Bolton or Wigan.

Wow,thats ok then,having only four favourite premiership teams :p :eek:

Lee said:
Buying an EPL shirt of a team you don't support is just the same as buying a foreign clubs shirt or another nations other than your own.

How can you even say that?

Does my team play foreign teams week in week out? no.

Would you wear a EPL team, other than your owns, to a match with Liverpool? no.

--------------------------------------

Freaks, the lot of you.

Lloyd that shirt will be like a tank top on you don't buy it.

Would never buy a genuine other teams shirts was what i should of said up there ^ but i wouldn't buy another EPL teams shirt if it was £3 and fake.

Redders said:
*wonders how someone who supports one EPL team can buy the shirt of another because it looks nice*

Anyone with me on that one?

Would never buy a EPL shirt other than Middlesbrough.

Foreign Teams ok - as long as they ain't German or Turkish teams.

I completely agree :eek: I would never buy another teams SPL top.

Redders said:
How can you even say that?

Does my team play foreign teams week in week out? no.

Would you wear a EPL team, other than your owns, to a match with Liverpool? no.

Just because you own a teams shirt it doesn't mean you support them and not your own team. I own a Portugal away shirt from about two seasons ago and I hate portugal as a footballing nation.

Liverpool don't play Spurs week in week out, twice a season in the league to be exact, which is the same amount of times you will play a team in the later stages of European competition. So what difference does that make to buying the shirt or not?

I also wouldn't wear a pair of shorts to a Liverpool match but I still own them.

I wouldn't own another SPl shirt but I would get another Premiership top apart from Arsenal's. I might get a man city shirt. I have other nations shirts. Brazil etc.

Arghhh the Scottish people are making sense at last!!! Clackerbag and Gregor, the two most sensible people on FM-B. (exc me)

Last edited:
ur not making sense, what does lasy mean?

Theres nothing wrogn with owning other nations tops, unless its Holland, England or NIR

he means 'last' he must of slipped and clicked y

The only shirt I actually own from another team or nation is the Holland one from the last Euro champs.

Why buy a shirt other than the one of team you support?

However nice it looks?

Well since im scottish. I don't feel as passionate supporting Arsenal than Inverness or even Real Madrid. Dont know why i prefer to watch and support madrid than arsenal i just do. You can like other teams but not support them. There is nothing wrong with buying another kit. Why has this argument been blown this far out of proportion?

Yeh I dont feel the same when watching Man U etc as when I watch Celtic.

I remember the Celtic UEFA cup run, felt great (Sad, I know)

Here in Australia we now have the A-league, i support Sydney FC, But for as long as i can remember, everyone here has had their favourite team, (shirts,socks,shorts,caps,key rings,towels,bar mats) from each of the major european leagues, (eng-ManU) (Ita-Juv) (spn-Mad) (Ger-BMun), you get the point. Maybe it's different here cause we're not in EU. I suppose i don't know anyone with K-league or J-League shirts. Australian shirt sucks!