G-Bentley1595

Reaction score
EVERYONE, JUST SEND AN ATTACHMENT, FORGET ABOUT POSTING IT ON PHOTOBUCKET, I KNOW THEY WILL BE SMALL KITS, BUT I FEEL ITS A WHOLE LOT EASIER OK
Right Fellas, This is My first Ever Kit making Cup, Because It is, Please be very patient with kit uploading etc.
For My first Time I Will only be Looking For 8 People, (Including me) . Each Round , each person will get a Football team, One Have Which Been In A historic FA Cup game, The Aim Is To make a Kit That Has been pen tooled, and kits that are not pen tooled will Be disqualified straight away.
When you have finished making the kits, PM me them, i will try my hardest to get them on the threads as fast as i can
Right Here we go, Please be Patient Like i Said, i am new to this :) .

Participants:
1. G-Bentley1595
2. cooper123456
3. Paddy420
4. pistolped7
5. Eds-99
6. bradyo
7. JOk3r
8. KevyMatts

Last edited:
Famous FA Cup ties... how do we qualify famous? Kingstonian v Bristol City in 2001 was 'famous' for me, was on sky sports (only 2nd time for us) & it was the 4th Round, our furthest progress ever. I also think we were the last non-league team in the competition that year & beat 2 league clubs on the way. So if thats what constitutes as famous then I'm on it

Famous FA Cup ties... how do we qualify famous? Kingstonian v Bristol City in 2001 was 'famous' for me, was on sky sports (only 2nd time for us) & it was the 4th Round, our furthest progress ever. I also think we were the last non-league team in the competition that year & beat 2 league clubs on the way. So if thats what constitutes as famous then I'm on it

Noo lol, i choose historic fa cup ties, like the Kingstonian v Bristol City game. one person will get one team from the game, the other person will get the other team, and you vote on the best team kits .

Noo lol, i choose historic fa cup ties, like the Kingstonian v Bristol City game. one person will get one team from the game, the other person will get the other team, and you vote on the best team kits .

Ooooh right I'm totaly with it now! If your gona throw that game in their for my benifit make someone other then me do it, i'd like to see someone else's atempt at a K's shirt lol

i only need 4 more people to start this .. If this goes well for me there will be many more kit making cups from me , so keep checking

Wasnt there a ban on kit making cups and challenges?

Wasnt there a ban on kit making cups and challenges?

I think it was for any more competitions after that announcement and i think this was created before the announcement and is free to run

This was created before the embargo.

I'm in. :)

i made it on the 2nd august .and the announcment was made on the 4th august ,
so does that mean this is still free to run or not ?

I think it was for any more competitions after that announcement and i think this was created before the announcement and is free to run

Fair enough

You will have to ask a mod

i made it on the 2nd august .and the announcment was made on the 4th august ,
so does that mean this is still free to run or not ?

no its still free to run and you dont need to confirm it with a mod :p just read the thread link posted above

Yes iota all competition's that have been running before today will take place.

proof ^^

jok3r , do you wanna be put in the competition or not m8 ??

jok3r , do you wanna be put in the competition or not m8 ??

oh yeah sorry im in and bradyo sorry about your competition by grandad was ill was cared the worst had happened :'( but luckily he was ok