Here are my Kingstonian kits, I took a massive risk with the away kit, so I hope people like it.

ok i have save dhtem, just waiting for your rival to send in kits,
Still waiting For pistolped7, Kevymatts, J0k3r, cooper123456 and paddy420's kits

Thought you had to use pen tool?

some pen tool yeah , not all pen tool .. i dunno if bradyo has or not, i cant tell lol

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

no he isnt in the competition ..?

Due to People Bieng Disqualified, we had to only put up one poll that was already in progress 1 day before .
the semi finalists are :
Bradyo
G-Bentley1595
Eds-99
J0k3r

These Are the Semi final fixtures:

Watford (J0k3r) v Manchester United (Bradyo)
Portsmouth
(Eds-99) v Tottenham (G-Bentley1595)

Due To me Bieng On holiday from 14th August To 21st August, The Limit For This Competition Will be extended, To Friday 20th August. So Do Your Best, Good Luck. have FUN!

Due to People Bieng Disqualified, we had to only put up one poll that was already in progress 1 day before .
the semi finalists are :
Bradyo
G-Bentley1595
Eds-99
J0k3r

These Are the Semi final fixtures:

Watford (J0k3r) v Manchester United (Bradyo)
Portsmouth
(Eds-99) v Tottenham (G-Bentley1595)

Due To me Bieng On holiday from 14th August To 21st August, The Limit For This Competition Will be extended, To Friday 20th August. So Do Your Best, Good Luck. have FUN!

I always get the rubbish teams :'( oh yeah can a poll be put up then on all us four's kits from last round just for the fun of it? It seems like i wasted time making kits that werent used :(

poeple, where are your kits, i dont wanna disqualify you all, since im sitll tired i am giving you until monday