Kit Making League Cup - SEMI FINALS 1 - MANCHESTER CITY (DEC VS EL_WULFIO)

Who's Kits are better?

• Dec

Votes: 30 73.2%
  • El_Wulfio

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not to try and sway your vote but just because El_Wulfio's looks more it doesn't mean it is, I mean I had to decide to make them like that and put the effort in making them perfect but also this isn't an effort competition it is a kit one. However it is your choice :) and El_Wulfio's are top kits.

Dec you are terrible at taking any type of criticism, and you sound like an extremely sore loser. You say 'not to try and sway your vote' but if you didn't want to sway the votes, you wouldn't have said that?
Also your first comment about El_Wulfio's kits being 'unusual' is blatent slandering and unsportsmanlike. Just 'cause you put a smiley on the end of it doesn't hide your obvious and desperate need to do anything at any costs to win.

You need to get a grip.

(Voted for El_wulfio)

Dec's, my a mile.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Dec you are terrible at taking any type of criticism, and you sound like an extremely sore loser. You say 'not to try and sway your vote' but if you didn't want to sway the votes, you wouldn't have said that?
Also your first comment about El_Wulfio's kits being 'unusual' is blatent slandering and unsportsmanlike. Just 'cause you put a smiley on the end of it doesn't show your obvious and desperate need to do anything at any costs to win.

You need to get a grip.

(Voted for El_wulfio)

To me it just sounded like he was trying to say that if there is more 'on' the kits, it doesn't mean more work has gone into it. Calm down it's only a friendly competition :S

Actually freddy I was giving him a take on how kits are made, as I said it is his vote and I was just giving him the in depth view on kit making. Unusual isn't slandering, Messi is unusual that isn't bad, means it is unique and I said I liked his kits (which I do). If you noticed I have said several times to him about how good they are (surely I wouldn't do that to try and win). Unusual isn't bad.

As for the bottom comment, well I am leaving it unanswered.

Vote for who you like as long as you like the kits then it is fine, the fact is only one can go through and to me both deserve a slot in the final.

Always one has to start on me don't they, I don't know what it is but seems like whenever I have a competition people jump on me as my comment was "too negative" when it wasn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually freddy I was giving him a take on how kits are made, as I said it is his vote and I was just giving him the in depth view on kit making. Unusual isn't slandering, Messi is unusual that isn't bad, means it is unique and I said I liked his kits (which I do). If you noticed I have said several times to him about how good they are (surely I wouldn't do that to try and win). Unusual isn't bad.

As for the bottom comment, well I am leaving it unanswered.

Vote for who you like as long as you like the kits then it is fine, the fact is only one can go through and to me both deserve a slot in the final.

Always one has to start on me don't they, I don't know what it is but seems like whenever I have a competition and are winning people are jealous.

No, you look at any competition you've been involved, and you complain about the smallest possible things, then won't let it drop, how old are you, like 10?

Complain about the smallest thing? I wasn't complaining I was giving a view on the kits. Strange how you ignored the rest of the post and just decided to flame me instead, good one mate.

Also, if you looked I have had two byes in this competition meaning I haven't actually played. The fact Ben said the same as me underlines it is you who is being picky about what I said which was actually a legit post.

my vote goes for Dec i like the away one

but El wuffio's away top is nicey

Last edited:
Just a few hours left guys, if you haven't voted already, then.. er.. vote.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:29 PM ----------

Ok, the poll is now closed, the winner is DEC with 30 votes to El_Wulfio's 11, Commiserations to El_Wulfio, but congratulations to Dec, who progresses through to the final, where he will face Pistolped7!

i do like decs but they kinda look more like polo shirts