Kit Making Video Tutorial's Inc The Pen Tool

• Thread starter Dec
  • Start date
  • Replies 33
  • Views 8K
D

Dec

Creating kits using templates
This is the basic video for those getting into kit making, all you need is a kit pack to get underway.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKRTHFGguJg"]YouTube- *NEW* How to make football kits on Photoshop [Basic Tutorial][/ame]

Creating kits with the Pen Tool

The third kit video in my 30,000+ views tutorial set. This time I teach you how to use the Pen Tool to create unique fantasy kits or real life kits. Please note this requires a few watches and practices before getting used to it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tsynGrCt5s"]YouTube- [Tutorial] How to create kits using the Pen Tool[/ame]

Creating stripes & hoops on kits

The last video (for now) teaching you all the basics on stripes and hoops.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIKtnalP8ak"]YouTube- [Tutorial] How to make stripes and hoops on football kits[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I did it two days ago, just never got around to editing it and posting it up. Hope it helps you now :).

I'm going to try and use the pen tool, I can make kits thanks to your first one anyway :D

These are excellent, I started making kits by just following the first one to the letter.

On the pen tool one, I didn't know you could do that with other layers, I was always precisely rubbing out around the sides! :$

So thanks a lot for that!

There are several ways to be fair.

Yeah, although the one on your video looks cleaner and more precise, so thanks a lot.

I wouldn't have even started kit-making if it wasn't for the first video, so I urge everybody else to give it a go, using this video - great work!

Thanks, I am just doing what I do best so I mean it is no problem and I am glad I helped :).

Yeah, although the one on your video looks cleaner and more precise, so thanks a lot.

I wouldn't have even started kit-making if it wasn't for the first video, so I urge everybody else to give it a go, using this video - great work!
Same, Dec's first video helped me make kits.

Thanks, I am just doing what I do best so I mean it is no problem and I am glad I helped :).
The tutorials are great mate, sometimes visual tools are better than just reading text. :D

Stickyed this, is really useful also good for learning the pen tool, also edited the title a bit hope you don't mine :)

Will have a go at this when I wake up tomorrow :)

Although I'm getting used to the Pen Tool, I still have to thank you Dec. Cheers mate, will come in very handy.

Im very new at this....
I have just done a kit... how do i get it into the game??

I can't read the writing at 2:40 ? :'(

Would it be possible to do a watermarking tutorial ?

Which video mate?

Watermarking is basically just loweing opacity and I watermark stripes not logos unless it is needed (like lions around a badge). I will be doing one last video on stripes/pinstripes/hoops/pinhoops soon.

The pen tool video mate. It appears really small instead of the larger font you used !