Kit Making Video Tutorial's Inc The Pen Tool

• Thread starter Dec
  • Start date
  • Replies 33
  • Views 8K
Sorry but I'm new to photo shop and thought I'd give it a try.
I've watched all the tutorial videos and at the start of these videos there are already files in the layers tab.
Mine doesn't have that.
Could someone please tell me how to get them there?
Thanks

I honestly have no idea what you mean.
Please explain it.

Open Photoshop, click Open, click Adidas, click the .PSD file, not the JPG/PNG

Great videos but I'm struggling a little, I can create the shape exactly with the pen tool it's the ''select layer transparency'' part, it doesn't seem to appear on mine for some reason, I'm using Photoshop CS3.

from the video it looks like you right click the base layer and select layer transparency, is there something I'm missing? any help would be great

As I said in the video it could be "select pixels" on the newer versions.

As I said in the video it could be "select pixels" on the newer versions.

I looked for both 'select transparency & select pixels' but couldn't see any ..I'll open photoshop up now and see what options it gives

You need to right click on the mini picture else it will bring a different list.

Ah thank you so much, that's where I was going wrong. thanks again

at 1 :30 on the hoops and stripes video, how do i click the pen, then move it left and right like you did ??

Hi Guys,
I'm really, really new to creating kits and I have one question... how come its so hard to download SS kit templates? They look awesome! Could some one explain how to get them? And are they blank or with team colours logos etc?

P.S After reading the thread I have to say I find it amazing how helpful everyone is with one another!