KIT REQUEST THREAD
MrSnowman Edition

Please use this simple template when requesting a kit:

Team:
Kit Manufacturer:
Sponsor:
Colours:
Extras/Notes:

If you could, include any images where applicable.

I don't stick to any particular template, just switch it up with how I feel. Tend to get more creative when I can, as well. So just a heads up if that's not your thing.

Hope you can create this kits for me! Thanks

Team: Saint Richard's FC
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Airbourne Interactive
Colours: First- light blue and white stripes with red details; Second- gold with black details; Third- black with red and blue stripe
Extras/Notes:
D'you have a pic of the badge with a transparent background? Could prove difficult with having to remove all that white around the crown.

Team: AC Milan
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Samsung
Colours: Traditional Milan colours
Extras/Notes:

Team: Slough Town FC
Badge:
1187918d1543670430-request-your-kits-here-154258600591975642.png

Kit Manufacturer: Hummel
Sponsor: Legoland
Home: Yellow (goldish like badge colour)/black striped
Away: White (black trim)

Extras/Notes: You can be inventive with the design... SS template

Team: Slough Town FC
Badge:

Kit Manufacturer: Hummel
Sponsor: Legoland
Home: Yellow (goldish like badge colour)/black striped
Away: White (black trim)

Extras/Notes: You can be inventive with the design... SS template
I don't use specific templates, bud. Definitely not SS, never been a fan. If you still want a kit I'll go ahead and make one but it'll be a template I prefer using.

Finchley fc

Team: Finchley FC
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Kwik Fit
Colours:
Home- Colour blue that's on the badge as the main, and colour yellow that's on the badge.
Away- Yellow as primary, blue as secondary
Third- Anything you can think off

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Team: Djurgårdens IF
djurgardens_if_2.png

Manufacturer: Adidas

Sponsor:
640px-ICA_logo.svg.png

In white on the home kit, dark blue on the away and light or dark blue on the third kit, do what you think looks best.

Colours: Home kit: light blue and dark blue, striped. I usually prefer a light blue base with about 3-5 dark blue stripes but if you think something else looks better then go for it. The colour codes are;
Dark blue
RGB: 0 37 84
HEX: #002554
CMYK: 100 79 12 59
Pantone® P655U / 655C

Light blue
RGB: 50 186 242
HEX: #32baf2
CMYK: 60 0 0 0
Pantone® P2915U / 2915C

Away kit: red (don't really know which shade I want, not too light though) and the same dark blue as the home kit as the secondary colour

Third kit: White as the primary colour along with the home colours as secondary colours.

If it's not too much to ask for I would love to see more than one away kit and third kit as I don't really know exactly what I'm looking for with them.

Thanks in advance :)

Palace

Team: Crystal Palace
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Sony Logo in White
Colours:
Home Kit Red & Blue (Stripes like Barcelona or Inter) White OR Yellow Trim
Away Kit Black (Same template as PSG Third Kit)
Third Kit White with red&blue trim same template as Roma away kit (Sony Logo in Red

Team: Liverpool
Kit Manufacturer: adidas original
Sponsor: candy
Colours: home kit - red an white away kit use the yellow kit i uploaed -- green an white 3rd kit use the germany shirt i uplodaed - main colour light grey wight the degin a mixture of red white and yellow
Extras/Notes: the badge could you please use livebird i uploaded... use more modern kit templates if possible . and if there is any small detail you would like to add yourself

Last edited:
Team: Djurgårdens IF

Manufacturer: Adidas

Sponsor:
In white on the home kit, dark blue on the away and light or dark blue on the third kit, do what you think looks best.

Colours: Home kit: light blue and dark blue, striped. I usually prefer a light blue base with about 3-5 dark blue stripes but if you think something else looks better then go for it. The colour codes are;
Djurgårdens IF