KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition

Thank you so much, they’re great! I would love it if you could move the logo to the left chest on the H and T and put a regular adidas logo on the right chest if you have time for it. And one tiny (and quite nit picky) thing is that the star is always in gold. These tweaks are not that crucial to me so if you want to move on to other peoples’ requests that’s absolutely fine by me. Thanks again for these!

Thank you so much, they’re great! I would love it if you could move the logo to the left chest on the H and T and put a regular adidas logo on the right chest if you have time for it. And one tiny (and quite nit picky) thing is that the star is always in gold. These tweaks are not that crucial to me so if you want to move on to other peoples’ requests that’s absolutely fine by me. Thanks again for these!
Thought they looked good as is but yeah, I suppose I can fix them up and PM you when I've got the time. Sure.

Team: Crystal Palace
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Sony Logo in White
Colours:
Home Kit Red & Blue (Stripes like Barcelona or Inter) White OR Yellow Trim
Away Kit Black (Same template as PSG Third Kit)
Third Kit White with red&blue trim same template as Roma away kit (Sony Logo in Red
Wasn't exactly sure what you were after since your post was kinda vague, especially with the kits you mentioned not even sporting any trim. But anyway, here you go!

Crystal Palace

Team: Liverpool
Kit Manufacturer: adidas original
Sponsor: candy
Colours: home kit - red an white away kit use the yellow kit i uploaed -- green an white 3rd kit use the germany shirt i uplodaed - main colour light grey wight the degin a mixture of red white and yellow
Extras/Notes: the badge could you please use livebird i uploaded... use more modern kit templates if possible . and if there is any small detail you would like to add yourself
Couldn't get that away kit looking good at all with what you posted, and really not a fan of that colour scheme you requested for the third kit so threw in what I thought looked better. Hope you like 'em!

Couldn't get that away kit looking good at all with what you posted, and really not a fan of that colour scheme you requested for the third kit so threw in what I thought looked better. Hope you like 'em!

this are amazing buddy . thanks very much cant wait to install them in my game

Hi, they look very good, but for the home kit can you try a striped design like ac milan, and try something different for the third kit.
Thanks!
Well what did you have in mind for the third kit?

Team: Inter Milan
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Ford
Colours: Traditional Inter colours
Extras/Notes:

Hello, please could I request kits of old football club Wimbledon F.C.?

Team: Wimbledon F.C.
Kit Style: like this "click"
Sponsor: Carlsberg brewery: logo home: darker yellow ~ logo away: navy blue ~ logo third: white
Colours: Home - navy blue/darker yellow with stripes and pinstripe like this "click" ~ Away: darker yellow/navy blue with stripes and pinstripe like this "click" ~ Third: darker red/White

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, please could I request kits of old football club Wimbledon F.C.?

Team: Wimbledon F.C.
Kit Style: like this "click"
Sponsor: Carlsberg brewery: logo home: darker yellow ~ logo away: navy blue ~ logo third: white
Colours: Home - navy blue/darker yellow with stripes and pinstripe like this "click" ~ Away: darker yellow/navy blue with stripes and pinstripe like this "click" ~ Third: darker red/White

Many thanks!
Hm?

Last edited: