• bad

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • terrible

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jakec3151

Reaction score
I want to help fellow fm-basers with some kits for the new fm 11.

While requesting please use the following template

Team Name:

Home Kit Colour:

Design:

Away Kit Colour:

Design:

Third Kit Colour:

Design:

Manufacturer:

Sponser:

Fm size:

Kit Style (ss, ls, rk, ck, fp ink, ak, project dummy, street kits):

config if needed
:

If you are unsure of a Unique ID, please use this thread

Here is some example kits.

realmadride.png
chelseaxf.png

Works in progress

Last edited:
properly not as there about another 20 kit request threads so you might not get many requests :(
you look a good kit-maker though :)

Get Photoshop, cos IMO SSD is ****, cos it makes kits far too bright and nulllifies the texture layer. Photoshop is far better.

the home one is the best i would defintley buy all off them
Thanks for kind words.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

I'm not getting photoshop until Iget a new laptop.

IMO the logos are far too big and badly placed, the EPL sleeve logos are really dodgy and again the colours are too bright and there is no texture layer.

unless you get photoshop then there is no point making kits or havin a request thread.... nobody in there right mind would request a kit of poor quality....

you really should just close this and post kits in the rate my kit thread where people can give you advice

instead of getting disappointed at not getting requests...

i dont mean to sound harsh but its the truth...

look here for inspiration on what high quality kits are: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/fantasy-fbkit-display-thread-t48775.html

and here is the link where you can get kits rated: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/the-rate-my-kit-thread-t30989.html

A bit better, but it's still not very good. It's SSD that is really poor, mthe choice of colours, the choice of template, the EPL sleeve logos are nothing like what they should be, the texture layer is absent and the colours are too bright. Get Photoshop, start practsing for a mnth or so and you'll see an imrpovement, but there won't be any improvement if you keep using Smart Shirt Designer.

chelsea logo is still far too big :/

and thats a dodgy colour choice for a chelsea shirt :/