Kit Thread 08/09

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Thought i would start this up nice and early, mainly because Middlesbrough have released the three choices for next seasons home kit. The winning design has been chosen but not named.

Middlesbrough Home Designs.

boro%20kit%20vote%20erea%200809%20home%20www-footballshirtculture-com%20%28small%29.jpg

boro%20kit%20vote%200809%20erea%20www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

They were the choices. I can't remember which i voted for thou<object height="355" width="425">gh!

</object>Two Horrible (hope for their sake they aren't real - don't look it!) Arsenal Possibles...fakes.

1608442069.jpg
1608442099.jpg

Possible Liverpool Away 08/09 (again, hope not!)

l_86bbf8101045dd2ed0c38faa57e65dea.jpg

and home?

lfc1d2cfc6nd1.jpg

Sheff Wed 08/09 Designs? (who cares?)

l_84a57a1ec1fed10094adcfcc9e89f9ab.jpg

Oldham Away Kit Vote 08/09

oldham%20athletic%200809%20kits%202%20carlotti%20www-footballshirtculture-com%20.jpg

-----

Feel free to confirm/deny any, or reveal new ones :).

The boro kits look more or less the same. I do like the first one that bit better though. That Liverpool away top is horrible though.

The Lpool away shirt looks more like a goalie shirt.

B is the best boro shirt

The boro babes are hawt!

WOOOT, kit thread

The possible Liverpool away one looks like an 80s one. ****'s possible home one looks no different really, away one is gash though.

We should be keeping our home and away black ones, we better ,but the white one may get changed cos we've had it a whole two seasons now :p.

Apparently Chelsea's new home one is a really lighter shade of blue

were Liverpool wearing there new top last weekend?

Yeh they were wearing there new kit i think and it looked a lot like that one ^ (collar anyway)...looked like they had gone back to the old style.

boro top looks pretty decent for once, design B was best one though. God that picture is definitely flattering to Middelsborough women isnt it? Good advertisement for the area's totty :cool:

I guess they were trying to make the club seem closer to the fans or something , normally have an orite lass.

Yea obviously there showing there a comunity side or maybe there was a draw on the clubs website.

New birmingham away shirt i no now kris wont like the model.

Looks very Ajax like although it does remind me of a little of st george cross.

Not a bad shirt, nice clean design :)

got my new boro shirt on , its pretty swish actually , best one for a while

lol i dont hav my digital camera at home or id take one

ill *** you right up

ok^ :|

New Man City shirts?

2478255114_8daf709cdf_b.jpg

I think they look like kits for FM.

The new birmingham home kit, pretty plain but atleast its blue.