Kit Thread 10/11

there some nasty *** kit this season, ugh the united home one is rank. enough with nike, clearly have lost the plot

Newcastle home kit confirmed, it's the leaked one and looks like cheap ****. Iron on badge with stupid outline and the northern rock black doesn't even match the shirt black, and is somewhat shiny...

0,,10278%7E8870550,00.jpg

Newcastle home kit confirmed, it's the leaked one and looks like cheap ****. Iron on badge with stupid outline and the northern rock black doesn't even match the shirt black, and is somewhat shiny...

That my friend is called a budget and many other teams should think about it.

IMO it's cool.

I actually really like it :)

I like the design itself, just find the cheap badge, its placement and sponsor annoying (although I've never liked having a big northern rock patch on the shirt)

I like the design itself, just find the cheap badge, its placement and sponsor annoying (although I've never liked having a big northern rock patch on the shirt)

Its quite hard to make a white text logo, which it basically is, stand out on black and white stripes. :)

Personally, really like the shorts, and the away kit is one I shall deffo be getting.

Its quite hard to make a white text logo, which it basically is, stand out on black and white stripes. :)

Personally, really like the shorts, and the away kit is one I shall deffo be getting.

When they did it in blue and then gold it worked well, but yeah the black bar is the only solution to white text, if only they'd better integrate it though... Like actually making it into the fabric of the shirt, instead of the big stodgy patch they slap on

Dislike it very much, and I prefer the away a lot. The bands on the the sleeves (both home and away) are way too big; you could call them fat. The away pulls it off more than the home though.

Pre-ordering the away as we speak... the home kit is ugly.

Here's the goalkeeper top. It's a bit.. funky.

goalkeeper1.jpg

i prefer our new home kit to last seasons mate..
but yeah i really like the away kit..
keepers kit looks pretty good.

cant wait to play the new fifa in arsenals away kit 8-|

Is it just me or is that Arsenal GK kit like a ... like a zebra??

just you sorry :/

Im getting really impatient with boro :( im really excited for the new kit

Doesnt matter about what colour the Smoggies are playing in, you are still in the Championship

I'm loving both of Arsenals new kits, pre-ordered the new home one yesterday :D.

New away kit for us! Surprised macron do nice kits, this is decent!

0,,12562~8883070,00.jpg

New Tottenham Shirt with official sponsor Autonomy.

Shirt will be first used on tour of the U.S.A and they will be using training kit in friendly against Bournemouth.

Autonomy is an European software company born at Cambridge Uni and has a value of 6 billion pounds. The deal with Tottenham is worth 20 Million.

New Tottenham Shirt with official sponsor Autonomy.

Shirt will be first used on tour of the U.S.A and they will be using training kit in friendly against Bournemouth.

Autonomy is an European software company born at Cambridge Uni and has a value of 6 billion pounds. The deal with Tottenham is worth 20 Million.

Just seen this on Sky Sports News (about the new sponsorship).. Looks a decent kit tbh.

That is only for the Premier league as Spurs are currently courting other companies for the cup competitions. We could have about four Sponsors for the season.