Kit Thread 10/11

No doubt Rovers will serve up some hideously overpriced shirt with a stick on badge next season.

Wish our kits were cheaper. The price is a joke!

2a5zvqw.jpg

2e51grm.jpg

Sexy. I'd get one, Wilshere 19 probably :)

Hate to disappoint, but I'm pretty sure they're fake. Was linked to the article they're in and someone pointed out that the badge doesn't look right (out of place or something) and that it says "125 anniversary", instead of "125th".. Plus on the one I looked at, it had several pictures and the front seemed to be a different colour to the back haha.

They're OK, not much difference though. Unfortunately I waited and wasted my chance to get this season's kit (They now only sell XL/XXXL for £15 in the AFC shop) so I'll probably have to buy next season's one providing it's not outrageously ugly.

RvP - 10. Or just 10. Or Wilshere - 19. Or nothing.

No red cuffs and there is a wreath below the Arsenal logo. Apart from that...:S

No red collar either.

Let's be honest - how many of these kits that are posted are actually right? I've had Arsenal fans telling me we're going to have this for the past 3 years:

2009arsenalawayjersey.jpg

I like that Chelsea kit, though - reminds of the French one, which is gorgeous.

new-france-home-kit-shirt.png

That is our new away I'm 95% sure. Quite like it should be blue stripes IMO. Preferred mine, but I'm not an Adidas kit designer so what I think doesn't matter.

rumouredchelseaawayv1.png

your one does look better lol.