Kit Thread 10/11

i got bundesliga 1 and 2 covered ,-)

4456407671_44c5b6a348_b.jpg

im just not sure if they are all 100% correct because im 100% sure fc augsburg do not have those trikots anymore.

Wolfsburg, Dortmund, Werder Bremen and Hoffenheim are wrong buddy, not sure about any of the others though.

ireland-3-sponsor.jpg

And LOL at the comment someone made

2010-08-05 20:28
Just add "some" under the 3 and you can see why Trappatoni is smiling
lol.gif

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:27 PM ----------

napoli-10-11-macron-football-shirts.jpg

:wub:​

Last edited:
Spurs new sponsor for the cup matches and white shorts for the European matches.
Taken from main website.

England kit appears to have been redesigned, to include some gay pattern on the shoulders and even gayer light blue shorts.

4945146273_671a903f48_z.jpg

4944847727_437baa1a10.jpg

4945468220_30c24cdd43.jpg

Saw this in the paper this morning and, despite the catching headline, I couldn't help but wince at the kit. It is.. yuck.

I just dont understand - did the guys at Umbro see their perfectly nice kit and think "Hmm, how can we ruin a good thing. I mean I know its not broke, so lets unfix it"

Would love to have been in that meeting.

/mental

How long will it be until we ditch Umbro and get a kit maker that knows what they are doing like Adidas or Nike?

How long will it be until we ditch Umbro and get a kit maker that knows what they are doing like Adidas or Nike?

I dunno about Adidas but Nike are definitely running out of ideas. I think if Nike designed England's kits they'd only get worse. Puma would be a decent choice.

Think a deal has been signed till 2018.

even scotland has adidas, and i think the scotland one looks mint. england kid is atrocious :S

So after a shocking world cup performance, we're suppost to shell out more money on england kits?

They should be giving them out for free

So after a shocking world cup performance, we're suppost to shell out more money on england kits?

They should be giving them out for free

No-one's forcing you to buy them