**** KLIPPYBO TAKES ON THE PENTAGON CHALLENGE ****

Finish it off by winning CL with Aberdeen, Newcastle and Bilbao maybe?

great work so far ...i am finishing of the month i am in then i will update my story

images

APRIL

A mixed month - we went out of the cup at the first hurdle - threw away 2pts against Sundowns but defeated Kaizer Chiefs in the top of the table clash! The title is all but ours now...............

The youth intake was atrocious - nobody worth keeping - I have poached a few off the other clubs however for next season.

----------------------------------------------

South African Cup 1st Round

Orlando Pirates 2-1 Black Leopards
Mngomeni

This wasnt really deserved as we played quite well and actually took an early lead but they scored with their 1st 2 attacks and that was that! Orlando Pirates won the African Champions League so they are where we want to be - except we are top of the league! lol

-------------------------------------------------

Black Leopards 3-3 Mamelodi Sundowns
Obaje 2, Mngomeni

This is getting concerning - our defence has just not performed the last month or two. Here we led 2-0 and 3-2 and still couldnt close the game out! There is a league title at stake here after all!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------

Black Leopards 1-0 Kaizer Chiefs
Sibiya

GET IN!!!!! This effectively puts Kaizer Chiefs out of the title race - if they won they wouldve went top on goal difference. Sibiya struck early on and then went off injured (he is out for 3-4 months) but they had a man sent-off and we held on!

--------------------------------------------------

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
THANDO MNGOMENI

images

View attachment 293387

Not a great month but you're now pretty close to winning the league, aren't you?

images

MAY - END OF SEASON

Dont know what to say really - things didnt quite go according to plan.....................

----------------------------------------------

Maritzburg United 0-0 Black Leopards

This was awful as the bottom side totally outplayed us and we didnt even muster a shot on target! 4pts clear of our next opponents and Kaizer Chiefs with 2 games to go......................

Black Leopards 2-3 Orlando Pirates
Mngomeni, Obaje

OH ****!!!! Was 1 down at HT when former Portsmouth striker Mbesuma scored but we levelled quickly after the break only to concede a penalty straight away. We went 3-1 down and managed to pull one back but to no avail. We are 1pt ahead of Orlando with 1 game to go - Kaizer Chiefs got beat and are out of the running..........

(Was that our first home defeat in the league?)

--------------------------------------------------

Free State Stars 1-3 Black Leopards
Obaje 3

CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! At half-time and 1-0 up I said dont get complacent and all my players got angry but they went out and scored twice straight away anyways!!!!

images

lol

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
JOSHUA OBAJE

images

View attachment 293674View attachment 293675View attachment 293676

THATS US QUALIFIED FOR THE 2014 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!!!!

Continental Cup Winners

African - Orlando Pirates (South Africa)
Asian - Nagoya Grampus (Japan)
European - Manchester United (England)
North American - Monterrey (Mexico)
South American - Corinthians (Brazil)

well played . just wondering, how do you get through seasons so fast?

Bad news folks - I deleted the save accidentally while trying to fix my laptop as it had a virus and I didnt back the save up!!! Still have my Bilbao save though but see little point in starting a new save until the January transfer window shuts. So I dunno what to do! lol