Klippybo Taking On the Champions League Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter Klippybo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 412
  • Views Views 92K
hey klyppibo, i'm a great fan of this story and even rated it 5 star :)
I'd like to know how you 'prepare' matches like you wrote, or at least a link where i can find how to and what aspects I need to look at when preparing a game. Thanks a million,
cheers

Just a mixture of things really. It helps that I have managed some of my opponens and have a basic knowledge of how the players play and what makes them struggle.. Also in some positions where it is close between one player or another to be picked I check out the opposition player. Against Barca they had a slow RB so I picked the lightning quick Sterling on the LW.

Also I check the opposition players attributes - no point having a 5"10 CB marking a 6"5 striker!

How is your game going? Are you goning to get further with the save? I loved reading it and am a huge fan.

How is your game going? Are you goning to get further with the save? I loved reading it and am a huge fan.

Not sure to be honest. The fact that I am not top of the leaderboard makes me want to carry on (a win with Marseille would put me back on top) but it is getting hard to carry on. Maybe its just cos Marseille isnt fun. Might just holiday the domestic games and play the CL games - we shall see!

Going to do a save with my beloved Newcastle when the update comes out and then after that I can return to this or my Bilbao save which I still have

New update with the transfers isn't out till next month earliest :/ go on crack on with Marseille mate you can do it ;)

Just read through all 41 pages at work and thought it was amazing youll be silly to give up now after getting so far?? got a quick question how do you watch your matches? also ive never checked oppositions players before, whats the key things you look out for before matches??

Hello Everyone

Just to say on Klippybo's behalf he's had a laptop disaster and isnt able to play FM or have any connection to the outside world. Sure he'll be on as soon as he can with a better update this was just to let anyone waiting for a update know what is going down

Hello Everyone

Just to say on Klippybo's behalf he's had a laptop disaster and isnt able to play FM or have any connection to the outside world. Sure he'll be on as soon as he can with a better update this was just to let anyone waiting for a update know what is going down

****** **** darran - peeps will think i am in prison! lol. i slipped on some ice and buggered my laptop so i am currently trying to decide whether to get someone to fix it or claim it on the house insurance.

Back