• Newcastle United

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • European Cup Winners Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bilbao!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I agree with Pompey forever that Portsmouth would be quality.

I have no preference, if your last story is anything to go on, it's gonna be good! I look forward to it!

I voted other, and I say you should try and build a team around British and Irish only players (Either as main nation or secondary nation).

Voted for new Bilbao story... Only because The Magpies are too strong, you will win a title in 2-3 seasons. Othervise, i like them alot :D Bilbao is another story, a club that is falling apart at the moment, with some key players leaving club, it will be fun to see you rebuild them. Good luck mate...

I take it that in FM13 the experience of peeps so far is that there is no way of keeping Llorente?
Yeah both my saves so far he's refusing, so you won't have him ;)

He spent the first season at Bilbao on mine but left at the end of the season on the bosman ruling, so guess you have to sell him early to make money.

Cant wait til Friday when I get my copy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Bilbao, which I would probably have preferred to tell the truth as I would get to see the young players in FM13 develop without me meddling with them as I cant sign them!

Muahahahaha no Llorente after the first season for you my friend. Will be very interesting indeed

Muahahahaha no Llorente after the first season for you my friend. Will be very interesting indeed

I have it all planned out............................

If (and this is very unlikely) he loves my manager he might want to stay - I always start with Sunday league reputation but Aitor being Aitor (favoured club will be Bilbao and reputation as an international footballer) and being more popular than a popular thing he could do anything!!!!

However if he doesnt I will just transfer list him the moment the first window closes as then I get half a season out of him and still be able to cash in. Bilbao shouldnt be poor anyway as they didnt spend a penny of the Javi Martinez money.

Will just buy them back anyways! lol

Last edited:
Aritz Aduriz is their main man on my game. Top goalscorer in Europe last season.