Resource icon

Klopp's Liverpool gegen real tactic v977872

klausdark6

Reaction score
klausdark6 uploaded Klopp's Liverpool gegen real tactic

Just a Formation Screenshot to you guys before see the full thread:

PSG Formation Salah Version.pngLiverpool Formation Mané.png

Leave feedback below.

Are there any specific PI's? if there are if possible could you screen shot them as I play on Stadia so have to build the tactic manually as can't download the tactic.

Also is this a gegen press or tiki taka?

Last edited:
This tactic looks very interesting. WIll test with Leeds 1st season in prem later tonight.

Are there any specific PI's? if there are if possible could you screen shot them as I play on Stadia so have to build the tactic manually as can't download the tactic.

Also is this a gegen press or tiki taka?

Gegen! Just use tiki-taka when start the tactic and i dont know why, but its not short pass, and is a highter tempo tactic. Dont even mark work ball into box.

No Ois or anything like that, i just put the tactic and go for the game (obviously you can do tweaks as the game goes, but its up to everyone decides what can be good or not).

If you need any other screenshot for your Stadia test just let me know.

Gegen! Just use tiki-taka when start the tactic and i dont know why, but its not short pass, and is a highter tempo tactic. Dont even mark work ball into box.

No Ois or anything like that, i just put the tactic and go for the game (obviously you can do tweaks as the game goes, but its up to everyone decides what can be good or not).

If you need any other screenshot for your Stadia test just let me know.
Thanks for getting back. Are the any set piece routines? If so could you screen shot them please?

Also they are just the standard player instructions? You haven't added any extra?

Thanks for getting back. Are the any set piece routines? If so could you screen shot them please?

Also they are just the standard player instructions? You haven't added any extra?

My corner setups are just bad, or i use any from Knap's tactics, so nothing special.

Gonna let the players screenshots, you can just mirror the Wing Back left to the right and the Center Back left to the right.

Pressing Forward mark DM position and the center ball playing defender mark the AMC position.

The Mezzala MC dont use any specific instruction.

Put these individual instructions just to the players behave something more close to the real Liverpool. Like, Salah playing more wide than a normal striker.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 840
  • 2.png
    2.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 506
  • 5.png
    5.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 329
  • 4.png
    4.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 366
  • 3.png
    3.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 382
  • 6.png
    6.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 289
  • 7.png
    7.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 294
  • 8.png
    8.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 274
I tested with Sheff Utd, played up until Feb and sit 5th. I'd say it's a very good tactic.

Très belle tactique. Toutes nos félicitations. Je suis à Rennes en 2ème année. Belles victoires contre le PSG, Valence ... Super

IMG_20200109_115022.jpg

My corner setups are just bad, or i use any from Knap's tactics, so nothing special.

Gonna let the players screenshots, you can just mirror the Wing Back left to the right and the Center Back left to the right.

Pressing Forward mark DM position and the center ball playing defender mark the AMC position.

The Mezzala MC dont use any specific instruction.

Put these individual instructions just to the players behave something more close to the real Liverpool. Like, Salah playing more wide than a normal striker.
Legend

Its rely good, I took tff corners and copied it in and I'm in vanerama national south 7/7 so far 21 points 20 goals difference. (I was predicted second tho but still super impressive away and home)

only one goal conceded atm

edit: 14 games - 14 wins now, 41 GD, only 2 conceded, really nice football to watch, but I really really recommend getting an if that has the strong opposite foot, mine is on the right side and is right footed and its not always pretty^^

Last edited:
Can't seem to get any goals from my inside forward. Great tactic though.

Can't seem to get any goals from my inside forward. Great tactic though.

Yeah overall the IF or even the IW cant score too much. In my tests, in the majority of the seasons they scorted like 15 goals in 35/40 games per season (once in a while they scored like something 20/25 but its not normal).

So i think its a problem with the wingers overall in FM 20. Tried A LOT ot things to get better results, 2 at the front and 1 MAC with no Wingers, 3 at the front, 1 at the front and 2 Insides or Inverted or even Wingers, and thats the best version. :/

Dont think its perfect, but to emulate Liverpool and get good results its a good version.

Thnks to everyone who testes, hopes it continue to get good results.

won VNS after 34 games 32 wins - draws - 0 losses 89 goal differences insane for me in lower leagues, just winger is struggling but I guess that's the ME, really nice job and great to watch

Une tactique incroyable. 47 points à l'issue du match aller avec Rennes. Extraordinaire
IMG_20200110_125545.jpg

Does this tactic also works well on sim matches?

Holiday mode yes, instant result i dont know for sure, just try one time and goes well, but not 100% certain about this

good tactic any plans to bring any more klop tactics out

Im trying to create some 442 and others, when anything good comes out i will share with everyone.