Good to all, I'm a little confused with the updates, can someone pass me the links of the best and unstoppable tactics? Because I'm not sure what they are. Thank you
j'ai besoin de ton aide
Use the one on post #206

Did you end up adding TFF's throw in exploit or did you just use it as it is from Knap? Its already using corner and throw in exploit as far as i know
I just used it as is

Anybody else getting completely destroyed with wingers using the tactic in post #206?

Anybody else getting completely destroyed with wingers using the tactic in post #206?

Yup, get spanked using 424 but that's because I've been promoted through the leagues and my squad is still L1 standard in prem. It will work with any prem (or top championship team in the prem). I do however use Knap's Deep Sicilian Defence away from home and tinker around with DL/LoE + Mentality and get some amazing results but my squad isn't up to 424 just yet.

If you're an underdog and have no pace at the back then try dropping DL/LoE, removing OST and change mentality to cautious, especially if the opposition starts with attack/positive.

Last edited:
19.2Knap Giraffin+TFF DEF+corners tweak .fmf still ok after new patch??

The one linked in post #206 is just silly good. :O

Playing as the worst team in the Championship 1st season, Rotherham (at least they were predicted 24th). Quality and resource gap between us and top team Stoke is enormous. Wage budget of 130k vs their 950k and average ability about 20-25 below.

Was expecting something good when we hammered Ajax and Celtic away in friendlies before the season started. Did not expect to win the league with 11 games to go though, and even less to win the Carabao Cup. So we're in Europe next season. Still in FA cup to. Was gonna jump ship at the first offer and do a career in this save, but might just have to try my luck in the Prem now.

- Not changed anything in the downloaded tactic.
- Assistant is doing everything, press conf, training, etc. I just pick the team and press Instant Result, and manually REST players that played for 2 days after every match to keep everyone at 90%+ cond.
- Using DL on left throw-in and left corner, and DR on opposite. We have 21 goals from corners, so it's good, but we'd still have triple digits in 35 matches without it. No idea how many are from throw-ins though. Probably at least 1 a game.
- No OI.
- Rotate so every backup player plays at least 1/3 or so to make sure backups are match fit when injuries/suspensions hit.
- Didn't buy anyone that's better than what we already had (not enough money), but Grønli and Thomalla have been doing good.
- Left sided striker seems to score more than anyone else for me. Might just be that Vassell is my best striker though. He's got 43 in 36.
- I'm using left footed players on left and right footed on right in all wide positions, not sure if it matters.

View attachment 18762View attachment 18761View attachment 18760View attachment 18759View attachment 18758

[QUOTE = magicnut; 3192984] Com essa incrível tática, ganhei de volta os títulos da Bundesliga com o Koln e a taça da Alemanha [/ QUOTE]
What tactic?

Guys i made a little tweak to the defensive phase of this great tactic cause i was suffering a bit too many goals in my save, if you try it let me know how it works, thanks!!!

View attachment 1190133 View attachment 1190143 View attachment 1190145 View attachment 1190146

EDIT: Same tactic with tweaked corners here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm19-tactics/374640-knap-4231-tweak-3.html#post3187353

Hello bro can u plz update this tactic for 19.3

2nd season with Rotherham - same tactic and setup as described in my last post (#232), except I changed mentality to balanced against the bigger teams.

Plenty of transfers. Mostly the usual young talents though. So in terms of ability we should be fighting below mid-table at best imo. Definitely overachieving big time with this.

View attachment 1198659View attachment 1198660View attachment 1198661View attachment 1198662View attachment 1198663View attachment 1198664View attachment 1198665

hey,

any specific type of players you go for? ie. quick full backs or defenders/strikers etc

Hey,

Facing many problems with 19.3.4 version - Are you guys using an updated Knap tactic or can you recommend a similar tactic?

Guys i made a little tweak to the defensive phase of this great tactic cause i was suffering a bit too many goals in my save, if you try it let me know how it works, thanks!!!

View attachment 1190133 View attachment 1190143 View attachment 1190145 View attachment 1190146

EDIT: Same tactic with tweaked corners here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm19-tactics/374640-knap-4231-tweak-3.html#post3187353

Helo can u update this tactic for.19.3 plz