Thanks very much for sharing this tactic , this is the first worthwhile tactic I saw on the forums that actually works in a long time.
Started with Koln , I got promoted the first season (which wasn't unexpected) but then immediately I won the bundesliga title!!
Ofcouse I had to spend alot of money into many monthly installment deals but still!Amazing tactic , thanksView attachment 1191356View attachment 1191358

Hi mate, which of all these tactics did you exactly use, pls? Looking for a long working tactic too. Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone,
So season one of my Liverpool save is complete, Started using this tactic from the Newcastle Game on wards (Highlighted in red)
I was doing well with my other tactic but felt like this one was scoring more goals.

View attachment 25383View attachment 25382View attachment 25381

View attachment 25380View attachment 25379View attachment 25378

I would love any help on suggested players to bring in for season 2 to improve my team.
I always struggle on knowing who to bring in for new seasons.
I know that this season I sold to many players to soon and struggled for depth and I think thats why I was knocked out of Champions League early.

Any help would be great. Thanks for the great tactic :)

@PlayHardOrGoHome i'd sign some kind of better midfielder for the dlp maybe something like [h=1]Tanguy Ndombele[/h]

this tactic is to good tbh

fist season with west ham 3 place

second season half way through and leading by 5 points and one game less played
won the group stage in cl

View attachment 25127

tactique

hello I wanted to talk about the tactics because it is very good but out put the red card the biggest problem is that my attacker has no acction and marks only very rarely.I dream of a tactic or my striker mark more goals than match played. if someone has a tactic like that I'm a taker.

View attachment 25049
hello I wanted to talk about the tactics because it is very good but out put the red card the biggest problem is that my attacker has no acction and marks only very rarely.I dream of a tactic or my striker mark more goals than match played. if someone has a tactic like that I'm a taker.
Try this one, nice football, lot of goals, (I played Manchestr United)

Tried to use Knap Giraffin from post #116. Had a lot of corners, useless crosses (about 25-30 for each fullback per game), etc. No "beautiful game" or impressing results. Is it ok and has somebody got the same problem?

My problem with this tactic is that alot of the goals i concede are from long passes over the defenders and majority of the time the opposing team beats the offside trap.

also my Strikers are hardly scoring :=/

My problem with this tactic is that alot of the goals i concede are from long passes over the defenders and majority of the time the opposing team beats the offside trap.

also my Strikers are hardly scoring :=/

Same issue - I recently concede many goals.

Any ideas/solutions to fix this defensive problems?

Thanks ;)