[QUOTE = Knap; 3190875] Se han actualizado las tácticas de BEOWULF [/ QUOTE]

LinK. Plz

Here is the updated Beowulf tactic (112 points) Knap posted about. Got it from the SI forum from Knap himself. It's actually a 4-2-4 formation

Will be testing it out and possibly adding TFF's throw in set up to it

Here is another one of Knap's from the SI forum. This one is a 4-4-2. Also 112 points

Brilliant tactic however my striker is getting low ratings and doesn’t score a lot of goals. I have tried to change to DLF attack but it still remains the same.

Any tips on getting the striker to score more? Do you think a Complete Forward or a Pressing Forward will work?
Thanks in advance for any replies

Brilliant tactic however my striker is getting low ratings and doesn’t score a lot of goals. I have tried to change to DLF attack but it still remains the same.

Any tips on getting the striker to score more? Do you think a Complete Forward or a Pressing Forward will work?
Thanks in advance for any replies

I advise you to use the new 4-2-4 tactic. It has pressing forwards and my strikers are scoring plenty

With this amazing tactic I won back to back Bundesliga titles with Koln and the German cup

Good to all, I'm a little confused with the updates, can someone pass me the links of the best and unstoppable tactics? Because I'm not sure what they are. Thank you
j'ai besoin de ton aide

Last edited:
I posted it on post #206
Did you end up adding TFF's throw in exploit or did you just use it as it is from Knap? Its already using corner and throw in exploit as far as i know