I can live with some cards, whats mostly bugging me are the amount of one on ones with my gk.every long ball results in a chance for my opponents, no matter how bad that team is.

That's just because the ME is so poor, don't tell me, pinpoint 60-80 yard passes that the forward brings down with a perfect first touch no matter how bad his abilities?

As for the tactic, at least give some context, did you start a new game and use It throughout pre season so the squad could get used to it, or did you throw It in mid save and expect miracles?

In my first match I lost 4-0 but i'm hardly going to rate the tactic after one game.

Last edited:
In a nutshell this is how the tactic went for me as after 20 games.

We gained most of the possession which is good.

Lots of shots which do not convert to goals. (I have Mbappe, Salah & Assensio)

Leaky defence at the back even with quick defenders with solid attributes too. (De Ligt & Joe Gomez & Arnold & Tierney)

Fullbacks scoring more than wingers.

3-4 Yellow cards per game.

For some reason I find Knaps tactics decent but it seems like unless you're Liverpool or Man UTD you won't be able to get the same results XD

In a nutshell this is how the tactic went for me as after 20 games.

We gained most of the possession which is good.

Lots of shots which do not convert to goals. (I have Mbappe, Salah & Assensio)

Leaky defence at the back even with quick defenders with solid attributes too. (De Ligt & Joe Gomez & Arnold & Tierney)

Fullbacks scoring more than wingers.

3-4 Yellow cards per game.

For some reason I find Knaps tactics decent but it seems like unless you're Liverpool or Man UTD you won't be able to get the same results XD

Well I lost my first game 4-0 and drew the next two, but since then I've won 8 and drawn 1 and in 12 games have scored 28 and conceded 10(incl 4 in first game)

Knaps tactics don't generally work that well for me either or if they do I usually suffer from SSD, but this is a tweaked version so it might just have some legs.

That's just because the ME is so poor, don't tell me, pinpoint 60-80 yard passes that the forward brings down with a perfect first touch no matter how bad his abilities?

As for the tactic, at least give some context, did you start a new game and use It throughout pre season so the squad could get used to it, or did you throw It in mid save and expect miracles?

In my first match I lost 4-0 but i'm hardly going to rate the tactic after one game.

I dont believe in miracles, i tried it 3/4 of a season but got kicked out the cup, out of the europa league and cant keep a clean sheet. Even very bad teams in my league have no problems with the best defence in the league

I dont believe in miracles, i tried it 3/4 of a season but got kicked out the cup, out of the europa league and cant keep a clean sheet. Even very bad teams in my league have no problems with the best defence in the league
looks like you are just bad at the game sorry to hear that bro.game is more than just a tactic.learn to manage

Very pleased with this tactic. Decided to test it in my 7th season with Aalborg in the Danish league. The results in my first 10 games are brilliant.

View attachment 28207

Not sure why, but this tactic doesn't seem to work as well as it has for some people- that said I haven't been massively patient with it as I am struggling to find a decent tactic to use at this point

I think knaps tactic was aimed at top clubs and I have no idea what the tweaks are or whether they make it more accessible to slightly lesser clubs, but I started a new game with West Ham who have a very strong squad.

It started off superb for me with 4 straight league wins, albeit against inferior opponents, then we lost 6-3 away to Man City and then lost 4-3 at home to Chelsea but still performing well enough not to panic. The problem is the way the opposition are scoring goals, basically out of completely nothing situations.

For instance, against City they had a shot from outside of the area which Fabianski parried, he got up immediately but would not pick up the ball that was within arms reach and the City player ran in to tap home.

Against Chelsea and after successfully defending a corner Wilshire has the ball in loads of space 10 yards outside the area, he has 2 simple passes yet he tries to hoof the ball forward where we have no players and it hits a Chelsea player in the head and drops nice for Morata who is 1 on 1 with the keeper(even more strangely Fabianski is blamed for the goal)

Then with the score at 3-3 and we are completely dominating my IF stands and waits to be tackled by the fullback who then hoofs a long ball forward, its going straight to my centre back who then as the ball drops he turns his back to it and the ball bounces off and of course ends up with a Chelsea player and they score.

Since then I lost away to Newcastle 1-0 despite dominating and drawn 3-3 home to Liverpool after losing a 3-1 lead after again being the dominant side.

I'll carry on a bit longer, but I genuinely don't think this years ME can be saved, its that bad

I think knaps tactic was aimed at top clubs and I have no idea what the tweaks are or whether they make it more accessible to slightly lesser clubs, but I started a new game with West Ham who have a very strong squad.

It started off superb for me with 4 straight league wins, albeit against inferior opponents, then we lost 6-3 away to Man City and then lost 4-3 at home to Chelsea but still performing well enough not to panic. The problem is the way the opposition are scoring goals, basically out of completely nothing situations.

For instance, against City they had a shot from outside of the area which Fabianski parried, he got up immediately but would not pick up the ball that was within arms reach and the City player ran in to tap home.

Against Chelsea and after successfully defending a corner Wilshire has the ball in loads of space 10 yards outside the area, he has 2 simple passes yet he tries to hoof the ball forward where we have no players and it hits a Chelsea player in the head and drops nice for Morata who is 1 on 1 with the keeper(even more strangely Fabianski is blamed for the goal)

Then with the score at 3-3 and we are completely dominating my IF stands and waits to be tackled by the fullback who then hoofs a long ball forward, its going straight to my centre back who then as the ball drops he turns his back to it and the ball bounces off and of course ends up with a Chelsea player and they score.

Since then I lost away to Newcastle 1-0 despite dominating and drawn 3-3 home to Liverpool after losing a 3-1 lead after again being the dominant side.

I'll carry on a bit longer, but I genuinely don't think this years ME can be saved, its that bad

It's just strange how it works perfect for some people, but not for others. That makes no sense. But I agree with you, the ME is not very impressive. Some strange goals being scored. However, this Knap tactic works perfectly for me in the Danish league.

This is BEOWUlF that somebody has called their own, but has good reviews

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1576981385

I would normally recommend Volante tactics or ARGUS or a 42031 tactic for non top clubs

Appears to be a few ME bugs with those goals conceded

All the 1.5 tactics are available on MR L Forum
https://forum.mrltactics.com/topic/1421/knap-fm-19-tactics

What do you reckon for a strong West Ham squad knap? They suit a 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-2-1

[FONT=&quot]They should download of that post in MR L Forum but all available at SI
I try to give an indication of how they can be used, but if West Ham are as good as Spurs then the ARGUS 343 TH otherwise PILGRIMAGE 451 perhaps BEOWULF 4231 Home

From Top dog to Under dog
TIME 433
TIME343[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]BEOWULF Press 4231 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BEOWULF Press 424[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BEOWULF Press 4231 Narrow[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BEOWULF 442[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BLUE MATTER Press 433[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BLUE MATTER Std 433[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ARGUS Press 352[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GOODBYE Press 3412[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DARK SIDE 3322 RGA[/FONT]