Not the tactics fault, but i'm not enjoying the game at all. Look at the table(especially City and Utd) add in the awful ME and I may as well write fixtures down on paper and roll a dice, it'd be just as realistic as FM. In fact the only realism in the game is the team/player/staff names.

Look at the table(especially City and Utd) add in the awful ME and I may as well write fixtures down on paper and roll a dice, it'd be just as realistic as FM. In fact the only realism in the game is the team/player/staff names.

i would say that United this season got awful ME in real life. this 10th looks quite realistic to me. and i am United supporter...

Not the tactics fault, but i'm not enjoying the game at all. Look at the table(especially City and Utd) add in the awful ME and I may as well write fixtures down on paper and roll a dice, it'd be just as realistic as FM. In fact the only realism in the game is the team/player/staff names.

I'm doing a career with West Ham too, gave up on this tactic early because I wasn't confident enough in it. Much like you, questionable things have been happening.

This is the ME!
You guys just wait for 19.2 and you`ll see, i`ve been on public beta for the last few days and at the moment i can say i hate that one more than this patch.

This is the ME!
You guys just wait for 19.2 and you`ll see, i`ve been on public beta for the last few days and at the moment i can say i hate that one more than this patch.

Well that's convincing!..... :mad:

I would try TIME 343 with West Ham.

If have been informed the Volante 4222 is working well in Beta 19.2.

looks like you are just bad at the game sorry to hear that bro.game is more than just a tactic.learn to manage

and there you are downloading someone else his tactic because you such a great manager

elle fonctionne avec d'autres équipes ?

2nd season using this tactic. Made it to the Champions League final with AaB Aalborg, unfortunately lost it.

I've won the Double both seasons with this tactic. By far the best tactic i've tried in FM19.

View attachment 27611

First season with the Panathinaikos, and I won cup and league, so far the best 4231 tactic.

Well I had second season syndrome so it was game over for me

Jesus, its insane on the new patch. Absolutely immense.

The original tweak, in the op.

Last edited: