Knap FM16.3 442 AF THE CRUNGE

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 234
  • Views 199K
I ran sveral simulations (go on holiday) using all 3 tactics in this thread with some variations (def/att mentality, tackle harder on/off,...) and found out Martino Wide Playmaker tactic works best for my Leicester squad. Regardless which tactics I use number of conceded goals is HUGE every time (scored in most cases) and i end up between 1st and 10th place after 21 games (January) with 35-45 conceded goals.

I also noticed that most troubling opponents are Crystal Palace, Swansea, Arsenal, Norwich, Aston Villa and Newcastle (at home) all of them playing with AMC behind one or two strikers.
Match stats shows my dominance in possesion, most often in shooting but I am still loosing a lot of points.

I use OI from post #165 by pebsykid + Asisstant inst.:
LB/WBL & RB/WBR = Set onto Weaker Foot
ML/AML & MR/AMR = Set onto Weaker Foot; if the player is very fast (ex. Inaki Williams) than Tight Marking to Never
AMC = Set onto Weaker Foot, & if he is one of their better player's, than Closing Down to Always
ST = I always had strikers set to Set onto Weaker Foot & Closing Down Always

Any tips for reducing conceded goals?

In general with 442 its better without OIs or just weaker foot for fwds.

I am running tactics on Wills Leicester DB, but not tried The Crunge.

The best tactic I've found for West Ham or Leicester type teams is Midsomer or Dazed and Confused, although Oxford did very well in testing 1st after 30 games.

An alternative is to use a tactic like Black Night 451 away and Dazed at Home

Usually holiday games give lower pts totals (see Wills thread) so not a reliable test, much better to Sim with No match plan.

I know my team is hard to lose but results are insane !!
especially two dm have made a lot of impact getting high avg . rating which I really want
ty for this tactic

especially two dm have made a lot of impact getting high avg . rating which I really want
ty for this tactic

what skin

ty for this tactic

which one did you use? tactic.

Without any from Assistant as well, although some prefer using Assistant but not something I've tried,

The fwd partnership is the main difference but not the same tactic. Dazed and Confused is a mix of Midsomer and The Crunge.

Working like a charm for me. I am playing underdog games

This tac is awessome...i just use on my city team and in 1season without transfers i got promotion when media prediction was 16th...