Knap FM16.3 442 AF THE CRUNGE

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 234
  • Views 199K
View attachment 1045610

i think it suppose to. personally for me this tactic is the be(a)st :).
How meny season to get to the premier league? and any advice to transfers? i:) lost chantler he wont extent his contract
And what about training? and with do use use the original or the wideplaymaker tweak?

Last edited:
i achieved premier league before this tactic released, on old versions of game, but am sure it's gonna work even on regional low level.
advice to transfers on the low level? well.. u need to focus on free agents and loans, that's all, cos FC United has constant problems with cash, even now when i'm in Premier League i have financial problems all the time, can u believe it?
training *** man. individual training: GK - Sweeper keeper. DL/DR - Complete Wing Back. DC's - Central Defender. CM's - Roaming Playmaker. WM's - Wing Midfielders. ST's - Complete forward.
PLUS am focusing on each player the weakest attribute to train.
tactic: only original and only with instant result, no oi's, no nothing. so i guess with oi's it could work even better.

i achieved premier league before this tactic released, on old versions of game, but am sure it's gonna work even on regional low level.
advice to transfers on the low level? well.. u need to focus on free agents and loans, that's all, cos FC United has constant problems with cash, even now when i'm in Premier League i have financial problems all the time, can u believe it?
training *** man. individual training: GK - Sweeper keeper. DL/DR - Complete Wing Back. DC's - Central Defender. CM's - Roaming Playmaker. WM's - Wing Midfielders. ST's - Complete forward.
PLUS am focusing on each player the weakest attribute to train.
tactic: only original and only with instant result, no oi's, no nothing. so i guess with oi's it could work even better.
okay why i you in finacial trouble all the time?

okay why i you in finacial trouble all the time?
ask my board, they f*ckin around and spending money on god knows what, cos my balance is all the time on minus ;).
and really, even if am not spending money on transfers my balance is falling down, especially before the board change every 5 years, i wish to grab some sugar daddy at some point, but am not sure if it's possible with FC United :).

ask my board, they f*ckin around and spending money on god knows what, cos my balance is all the time on minus ;).
and really, even if am not spending money on transfers my balance is falling down, especially before the board change every 5 years, i wish to grab some sugar daddy at some point, but am not sure if it's possible with FC United :).
i wish to be bougth to but like you i dont no if its possible with fc united

and really, even if am not spending money on transfers my balance is falling down, especially before the board change every 5 years, i wish to grab some sugar daddy at some point, but am not sure if it's possible with FC United :).[/QUOTE
I've had the some problem on fm 2015 with Porto and Manchester United. I Dunno where the fvck my money was going i guess the President was messing up or something as i really had low budget lol. I got so ****** to the point i loaded FMrate and changed the age of the actual presidents. I put them like 90 years so they just retired that session hahaha! Problem solved. After that all went smooth!

Or can be you have some debts i've no clue, but this solved my problem.

and really, even if am not spending money on transfers my balance is falling down, especially before the board change every 5 years, i wish to grab some sugar daddy at some point, but am not sure if it's possible with FC United :).[/QUOTE
I've had the some problem on fm 2015 with Porto and Manchester United. I Dunno where the fvck my money was going i guess the President was messing up or something as i really had low budget lol. I got so ****** to the point i loaded FMrate and changed the age of the actual presidents. I put them like 90 years so they just retired that session hahaha! Problem solved. After that all went smooth!

Or can be you have some debts i've no clue, but this solved my problem.

naah, i will never ever ever use any kind of editor in my game, i prefer to stay with problems than solving them thanks to any editor ;).

How about player stats? Should i search for players suiting the roles or should the wide midfielders still have winger stats, and the cm have advanced playmaker-ish stats?

I look for wingers and midfield I prefer one more defensive ball winning type with a flair AP type player.

Good result considering Rooney sent off after 19 mins.

Was this with my tweak or with your version?

Any feedback from anyone on here on the tweak? Always looking to improve it :).

I will be giving this a go with my Plymouth team in division 2. It looks good so far and always like a 442:D

View attachment 156541

this is insane, it's my first time ever when i won everything, i guess. capital cup even with my second eleven.
hats off Knap for that masterpiece :).