Knap FM16.3 442 AF THE CRUNGE

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 234
  • Views 199K
View attachment 1046365

this is insane, it's my first time ever when i won everything, i guess. capital cup even with my second eleven.
hats off Knap for that masterpiece :).

Wow, well done. Is that with the standard tactic on the first screen? Not seen anyone win everything with any tactic..

Wow, well done. Is that with the standard tactic on the first screen? Not seen anyone win everything with any tactic..
yeah, original, no tweaks, no changes at all. i didn't set up nothing, even set pieces, penalties, completely nothing. and am using only instant result. my team right now is strong, but not overpowered in compare to other European top clubs.

106 pts would be excellent for Man Utd let alone FC United, with probably a small wage budget.

so Knap, would you say the original of this is better than Midsomer? im still using midsomer

106 pts would be excellent for Man Utd let alone FC United, with probably a small wage budget.
yeah, budget? just look on it ;).
View attachment 156314
like i said - it's not easy.
jonnyharb said:
so Knap, would you say the original of this is better than Midsomer? im still using midsomer
i have been using Midsomer before with some success, but Afthecrunge beat Midsomer in every aspect, for me at least. maybe worth to make a change and try by urself m8 ;).

Knap,

Can u send SS for your tactic attacking corner setup?!?

Its the best in MrL testing by far...

Knap , what you do when u get a Red Card ?! am losing every match when i get red card :/

Not that small, Man United current wage budget is 12mil a month. He's on 16mil

In 2032!

Take off fwd and move other to centre position. SUS - contain less risks time wasting.

If defender sent off then replace the one of the fwds with a defender. Don't use the AF position but the DLF sound be moved across to centre position.

For a very defensive Shut Up Shop tactic change to contain and add less risky passing and time weasting.

Thank you too much m8 <3
If defender sent off then replace the one of the fwds with a defender. Don't use the AF position but the DLF sound be moved across to centre position.

For a very defensive Shut Up Shop tactic change to contain and add less risky passing and time weasting.

Can i use this against big teams (Away)? pls give me feedback knap

Last edited:
I use *** Man even in LL.

SUS tactics don't usually last for more than 30mins. Try Black Night just saved a team from relegation, beating newcastle tottenham man u chelsea to stay in the prem league

I use *** Man even in LL.

SUS tactics don't usually last for more than 30mins. Try Black Night just saved a team from relegation, beating newcastle tottenham man u chelsea to stay in the prem league
where can i find black night ?

Originally called Black Knight - latest version is Black Night.

this formation is leaking my team goals like crazy i thought it suppose to be tight defense my team is 100% fluid with it still leaking 3 or 4 goals a game this does not seem to work for big teams i am chelsea

Last edited:
I used Asymmetric and Dambusters with Spurs so not tried this with a big team.