We're all here for the same reason. To have fun and play FM. Let's treat each other nicely and with respect.
Something stinks on this FM BASE TEST and we deserve some explination!!!!!
How this is possible...

WTF.png

Last edited:
Hey, two different versions of the same tactic mate.
Not sure what brought on the reaction of the other fella but, I think it's all fixed now in terms of the tactics table and they link correctly. Although:

and

https://fm-base.co.uk/resources/knap-venom-faith-4-4-2-tactic.346/ (no longer appears on table)

are the same tactic with different scores/overview, both download as P98WCFA suffix. I know Knap was tinkering with defensive lines but that's the same between those two.

Not sure what brought on the reaction of the other fella but, I think it's all fixed now in terms of the tactics table and they link correctly. Although:

and

[URL unfurl="true"]https://fm-base.co.uk/resources/knap-venom-faith-4-4-2-tactic.346/[/URL]

(no longer appears on table)

are the same tactic with different scores/overview, both download as P98WCFA suffix. I know Knap was tinkering with defensive lines but that's the same between those two.

What I mean, was that the tests were for two different tactics, but we accidentally uploaded the same file twice. It's a tad confusing with the way Knap names things.

Appreciate these things being brought to our attention, but it's important for people like the guy above to remember we do this only as a hobby and we're trying to do our best every day.

What I mean, was that the tests were for two different tactics, but we accidentally uploaded the same file twice. It's a tad confusing with the way Knap names things.

Appreciate these things being brought to our attention, but it's important for people like the guy above to remember we do this only as a hobby and we're trying to do our best every day.
It was co

Yeah but there are still two the same tactics there with different results,complete the same???

Ive had amazing results with this, RBL won league and cup first season and league, cup and champions league second season. Playing with celta vigo I finished 3rd first season then won the league with a record 102 points with a record 33 wins and also the cup, unfortunately lost to Barcelona in champions league quarter finals

Regarding footing, it is always best with two strong feet or one strong and one decent and regarding to left or right strongest is up to what you want for the player.
You want him to cut inside and shoot? or do you want him to swing crosses into the box?
IF you pick up a new tactic just watch some games and find out what you need and then work from there. thats how you reinforce the team aswell, buying a player more suited for the roles you want executed!

Good example is not using Bernardo Silva as BWM if he is your best midtfielder, but to use him as Mezzala or playmaker to get value out of his attributes.

This is a very good tactic btw ;)

Love this. Havn't lost a game with Palermo since the start of my game. 60 games unbeaten as of now. Next season in Serie B will be a test though!

(Playing the BETA-version)

Which tactic is better to use ? This or Knap Wulf 4-4-2 Tactic 2020-01-15 ?

hello guys. first of all i want to thanks knap for this tactic because this is the best for my fenerbahçe carreer until yesterday. and as you know Match Engine Update 20.2.4 released yesterday. do you know this tactics work at this patch?

Which tactic is better to use ? This or Knap Wulf 4-4-2 Tactic 2020-01-15 ?
hello, i used both of that tactics and they were good until yesterday. i think this tactics (venom) was better. but i dont know that they are work at 20.2.4 patch??

Venom is great. Went undefeated in serie D with Palermo to go on to win serie C and serie B easily in consecutive years. My first season in serie A? I finished THIRD! So happy with this.