Has anyone tried this in non league yet? Trying to find a tactic where players can actually score is tuff

Currently trying out FM20WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSSFM20P102ECCC with Burnley as they have many players which fits the system.
Can't seem towin away from home. With 2 wins out of 15 so far. Im also struggling in defense and to score goals. In 11th place, but Im struggling. -10 in goal difference.

Currently trying out FM20WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSSFM20P102ECCC with Burnley as they have many players which fits the system.
Can't seem towin away from home. With 2 wins out of 15 so far. Im also struggling in defense and to score goals. In 11th place, but Im struggling. -10 in goal difference.
Playing away seems to cause difficulties with every tactic. An away game versus the bottom of the league team is nearly always a hiccup opportunity.

That is very concerning. Its unheard of that with knapp tactics theres such a low winrate. I wonder if the last patch made the version posted poor or maybe u are doing something funky with the management like pulling youngsters from your reserve o_O:eek: ? Indeed they have some players very suitable for this style with pressing forwards and defensive wingers (for me dwight mcneil probably the best young defensive winger in the game)
Anyhow I was going to give the tactics a run and I was going to test that particular version in ukraine with Volyn lutsk for a few seasons as they are quite suitable for this formation and I will tell u how thangs go.

The 4-1-3-2 All Cups 112 pts is amazing. We he 4-1-4-1 underdog is great as well.
Thanks for sharing.
Testing with volyn lutsk so far 10 wins 4 draws 0 loss in ukraine first division.

Testing with volyn lutsk so far 10 wins 4 draws 0 loss in ukraine first division.

I'm with CSKA Moskow and i'm winning almost every match in Russia and Euro League quite easy so far. Except Chalov and Mario Fernandes other player are kind of bad compared to Zenit and other big teams. Signed only Dellatore on free. So far is amazing for me

Finished 12th in first season with Burnley. Currently having success using caution mentality on away games. And positive-balanced on home games (depending how good the opposition is). Maybe this works better now that I have brought in better players.

I will try 4 1 3 2 P112 with Middlesbrough and post the results. Any informations i need to know before i start? OI's, teamtalks, individual trainigs?

The 4-1-3-2 All Cups 112 pts is amazing. We he 4-1-4-1 underdog is great as well.
Thanks for sharing.

Can you post a screenshot of it please of the formation and team instructions? i'd appreciate it a lot, also what app do you need to open these files?

Can you post a screenshot of it please of the formation and team instructions? i'd appreciate it a lot, also what app do you need to open these files?
are you by any chance talking about google chrome trying to open these files as soon as they're downloaded? it's so weird this happened to me yesterday windows gives you an error that there are no apps that supports this kind of file or something like that. to solve that go to chrome settings/advanced/downloads and uncheck automatically open downloaded files option.
you just move these files to your documents/sportsinteractive/tactics folder and you open them in game on the tactics screen.

Using the 4-1-3-2 with volyn lutsk (ukrainian first league) got to the finals (still to play , playing shakhtar) of the ukrainian cup first season and we are about 12 or something pts clear in the league i think with 1 loss by march in like 23.

are you by any chance talking about google chrome trying to open these files as soon as they're downloaded? it's so weird this happened to me yesterday windows gives you an error that there are no apps that supports this kind of file or something like that. to solve that go to chrome settings/advanced/downloads and uncheck automatically open downloaded files option.
you just move these files to your documents/sportsinteractive/tactics folder and you open them in game on the tactics screen.

cant see it, this is what's coming up

@SupremeSINCE07

do you get this bar at the bottom after you download? you can do this from there also. uncheck that highlighted option. also check your downloads folder all of these files that gave you an error are most likely already downloaded.

Untitled.png

i've tried a handful tactics so far after my unsuccessful attempts at creating my own and i could easily say that FM20WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSSFM20P102ECCC.fmf looks like the best overall.

FM20.1WULF4141SPKnapP106ECCCKINGP107_SOLOUNAMIGOP104KINGP104FM20P99ECFAATTACKP103.fmf was also pretty good but i think that one requires a perfect team cohesion and some pacey finishers, not just the striker but the wingers and the center midfield too. it uses extremely high tempo with direct passes and it is certainly the most fun to watch your team play.

I am try about 40 different tactics on FM20 and 442 Vol Sympathy for the Devil Vol 2(FM20SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipvol2442P103ECCC) is the best. Great play, great results.
Congratulations Knap!
Any chance you could send us a screenshot of the formation with the player roles? Away from my computer & looking for a formation which will suit my players for when I'm back!

FM20Sympathyforthedevil

Tactic :
USSA Vertou_ Vue d'ensemble.png

Result :

All the time predicted last
(my team is not very good)

French D5
N3 - Pays de la Loire_ Phases.png

French D4
Championnat National 2 Groupe D_ Phases.png

French D3
National_ Phases.png