With Glasgow Rangers

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (34).png
    Capture d’écran (34).png
    281.3 KB · Views: 439
  • Capture d’écran (35).png
    Capture d’écran (35).png
    479.5 KB · Views: 462
might use the DiMartino tweak against super strong teams. The amount of goals conceded is shocking low! Currently using the Xper tactic, but want something stronger against super strong teams

Did you try this especially in Champions league? How did it go? Even with Attacking mentality?

Started using the one with BWM in the start of the next season. It's going really really well, it's a fantastic tactic, I think best I used so far. One question tough. How can we minimize player fatigue in the game? I mean, if I have 3-0 at half time, what can I do so my players relax a little bit in the second half and keep them more fresh?

Started using the one with BWM in the start of the next season. It's going really really well, it's a fantastic tactic, I think best I used so far. One question tough. How can we minimize player fatigue in the game? I mean, if I have 3-0 at half time, what can I do so my players relax a little bit in the second half and keep them more fresh?
Cautious mentality
Slow down pace for GK
Lower tempo a bit.

Hi White Europe. In view of your results the tactic with a BWM is better than with a DLP. I have a question though, when you change DLP to BWM the player instructions also change by themselves. You give the same player instructions or you leave it like that. Are you just changing the positions without giving the same players instruction or are you adding them yourself?

Hi White Europe. In view of your results the tactic with a BWM is better than with a DLP. I have a question though, when you change DLP to BWM the player instructions also change by themselves. You give the same player instructions or you leave it like that. Are you just changing the positions without giving the same players instruction or are you adding them yourself?
I do not changing any PI's and in tests they different by one or two points, which doesnt tell much.

1st season with Bristol City. No money to recruit. I did with the players at my disposal. It was difficult but we are promoted

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (38).png
    Capture d’écran (38).png
    373.1 KB · Views: 238
  • Capture d’écran (39).png
    Capture d’écran (39).png
    454.9 KB · Views: 253
I did an holiday mode test with AZ, using ME21.7ARGUSknapVOL23523MUP102CCP229
No transfer except for Ouwejan called back from load wiht FMRTE just to have a back up on left wingback
AM picks the lineup
I have just set Man Marking for DLP on oppenent AM.
I had high expectations but it ended up with 0 trophies.
I have also suffered the worst defeat of ever, 0-10 at home with Granada in EuroLeague group stage, yes the AM did huge rotations but it's 0-10....

Attachments

• GRANADA 1.jpg
    GRANADA 1.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 188
  • GRANADA 2.jpg
    GRANADA 2.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 160
  • GRANADA 3.jpg
    GRANADA 3.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
I did an holiday mode test with AZ, using ME21.7ARGUSknapVOL23523MUP102CCP229
No transfer except for Ouwejan called back from load wiht FMRTE just to have a back up on left wingback
AM picks the lineup
I have just set Man Marking for DLP on oppenent AM.
I had high expectations but it ended up with 0 trophies.
I have also suffered the worst defeat of ever, 0-10 at home with Granada in EuroLeague group stage, yes the AM did huge rotations but it's 0-10....
I wouldn't set man marking with holiday test, and it is better to pick best eleven Yourself and tick option "use team picked whetever possible" AM makes strange decisions like playing AP in DLP spot?! DLP must have defensive skills over 11/12 and in central defence pick best of Your CD's, which mean fastest, tallest, strongest with jumping reach.

I wouldn't set man marking with holiday test, and it is better to pick best eleven Yourself and tick option "use team picked whetever possible" AM makes strange decisions like playing AP in DLP spot?! DLP must have defensive skills over 11/12 and in central defence pick best of Your CD's, which mean fastest, tallest, strongest with jumping reach.
ok i'm running a new holiday test, i've set "use team picked whetever possible" and i did not set man marking.